Theo Organic & Fair Trade Chocolate Peppermint 70% Dark uploaded by Ella C.

BY THEO

Theo Organic & Fair Trade Dark Chocolate Peppermint Stick 70%.
Fair for life.
Non GMO project verified.
USDA Organic. see more...

Theo Organic & Fair Trade Chocolate Peppermint 70% Dark
  • "I think the mint and dark chocolate combination is so good, and this totally satisfies the chcolate mint cravings!" in 3 reviews
  • "i love this chocolate bar !!!" in 1 review
  • "Different from most peppermint chocolate bars because its dark chocolate, so not super sweet like most." in 1 review
  • "It satisfied my sweet tooth without being overwhelmingly sweet." in 1 review
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
I bought this at my local heath food store last holiday season. It really blew me away. The peppermint was so refreshing, and complimented the chocolate. My only complaint was the chocolate could have had a better flavor.
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I wasn't a fan of this candy. While I like chocolate and mind, and chocolate/mint together, the mint overpowered the chocolate and just made me feel like I'd squirted toothpaste on my candy.
Kara L.
Can it be the Holidays again? These are only in store a limited time, be sure to snag as many as you can. The peppermint chunks are awesome. Can't wait to get some again!
Olivia E.
Wichita, KS
This wasn't my favorite, may have been a little too dark for my taste. The peppermint bits were a great addition though, nice texture overall
Stacy A.
The combination of the dark chocolate and peppermint is Perfect. It satisfied my sweet tooth without being overwhelmingly sweet.
Salli A.
These are really good. Different from most peppermint chocolate bars because its dark chocolate, so not super sweet like most.
Yahaira O.
Scott W.
Fort Benning, GA
I loved it, it was a tad over done I guess? It was a little strong, but yes, I loved it in small sitting s :D
Elise K.
Dallastown, PA
If you love peppermint and you love chocolate this is definitely the product for you. simply perfection.
Madison S.
Mountain View, CA
I LOVE peppermint anything so of course this was a hit with me. Love Theos products and packaging.