Theo Organic Fair Trade Chocolate Cherry Almond  70% Dark uploaded by Michaela T.
Theo Organic Fair Trade Chocolate Cherry Almond  70% Dark

Theo Organic Fair Trade Chocolate Cherry Almond 70% Dark

BY THEO

Theo Organic Fair Trade Cherry Almond 70% Dark Chocolate.
Enjoy.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
USDA Organic.
Fair for life. see more...

Theo Organic Fair Trade Chocolate Cherry Almond  70% Dark
Theo Organic Fair Trade Chocolate Cherry Almond 70% Dark
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I really enjoy this flavor! They have so many that I enjoy - another one is the raspberry one.
Sichelle W.
Sichelle W.
Mendocino, CA
SO GOOD! This company is by far my favorite chocolate company of the moment. They use fair-trade, organic cocoa beans, harvested with eco-conscious methods, and they are damn delicious chocolate bars! I've tried nearly every flavor they offer, but this Dark Chocolate Cherry-Almond is my favorite. I typically carry one of these in my purse all the time, because let's be honest . . . when you're studying and trying to make it through your last essay, and you're starved and tired, there is nothing like a mildly caffeinated chocolate bar with almonds (hello protein!) to lift your spirits and get you back in the game. So good you'll wonder why you hadn't tried it sooner!
Salli A.
Salli A.
Words cant even begin to describe how delicious this is. I snapped off a square because I meant only have 1 square a day... I couldn't stop eating it. I ate the whole bar in 1 sitting.
Kyla M.
Kyla M.
Comstock Park, MI
While visiting Washington I got to visit the Theo store, I wanted to buy everything! They have the best chocolate hands down! I just recently found this Cherry & Almond bar in Michigan and wanted to buy every last one. I also recommend the Dark Chocolate Sea Salt bar!!! A+
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Almo, KY
I love the orange bar! I buy this chocolate every time I go to the grocery store! It hits that sweet tooth and its so good for you!
Ashliegh C.
Ashliegh C.
Blacklick, OH
Love these bars!! I was originally looking for chocolate to put in my frappes but I found this and have been buying it ever since! It's so amazing! The flavors together are perfect!
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie , PA
The quality of this candy is very good, it is a high end candy, but I give one star because of the flavor. It's SO gross : (
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I would say Theo Chocolate produces a much higher quality product than most mass producers (i.e. Godiva/Ghirardelli) however their chocolate has a very high amount of cocoa in it as opposed to some other typical products, so the taste may be more strong/bitter/crumbly than you are accustomed to. People who usually like creamy milk chocolate would probably not like this bar that much.
Donna J.
Donna J.
Salem, VA
OMG this cherry and almond bar is to die for, I absolutely love it, your taste buds will explode from the taste and texture ... oh I want one right now lol, great product.
Marley P.
Marley P.
Is this chocolate vegan? If yes, are all flavors from this brand vegan?