Theo Organic Fair Trade Chocolate Cherry Almond  70% Dark uploaded by Michaela T.
Theo Organic Fair Trade Chocolate Cherry Almond  70% Dark

Theo Organic Fair Trade Chocolate Cherry Almond 70% Dark

BY THEO

Theo Organic Fair Trade Cherry Almond 70% Dark Chocolate.
Enjoy.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
USDA Organic.
Fair for life. see more...

Theo Organic Fair Trade Chocolate Cherry Almond  70% Dark
Theo Organic Fair Trade Chocolate Cherry Almond 70% Dark
Buy on Walmart
Amber C.
Wilmington, NC
Theo dark chocolate is my JAM. they make vegan certified chocolate and it's so good. Like literally all of them. I'm a dark chocolate fanatic and this is one of the best easily accessible, reasonably priced chocolates, period.
Desiree W.
Los Angeles
Theo is my absolute favorite chocolate company. Fair Trade, non-gmo and an all around good company. Every flavor is a well thought out artful combination. If you’re ever in Seattle do yourself a favor and go take their factory tour.
Elizabeth B.
Macomb , MI
I first discovered these bars while on vacay in Seattle. The bits of cherry and crunch from the almonds is yummy. These are more expensive than a regular chocolate bar, but I think most of this quality is in this range.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a good option if you like dark chocolate with dried fruit but you're looking for a brand with good ingredients. This is my hubby‘s favorite although I like the salted almond flavor better. I buy it at sprouts and it’s usually on sale.
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
These chocolate bars are delicious. I mainly buy these because they are organic, made with natural and quality ingredients, and they taste great. I love the combination of cherries and almonds in this bar.
Sichelle W.
Mendocino , CA
SO GOOD! This company is by far my favorite chocolate company of the moment. They use fair-trade, organic cocoa beans, harvested with eco-conscious methods, and they are damn delicious chocolate bars! I've tried nearly every flavor they offer, but this Dark Chocolate Cherry-Almond is my favorite. I typically carry one of these in my purse all the time, because let's be honest . . . when you're studying and trying to make it through your last essay, and you're starved and tired, there is nothing like a mildly caffeinated chocolate bar with almonds (hello protein!) to lift your spirits and get you back in the game. So good you'll wonder why you hadn't tried it sooner!
Samantha S.
I would say Theo Chocolate produces a much higher quality product than most mass producers (i.e. Godiva/Ghirardelli) however their chocolate has a very high amount of cocoa in it as opposed to some other typical products, so the taste may be more strong/bitter/crumbly than you are accustomed to. People who usually like creamy milk chocolate would probably not like this bar that much.
Salli A.
Words cant even begin to describe how delicious this is. I snapped off a square because I meant only have 1 square a day... I couldn't stop eating it. I ate the whole bar in 1 sitting.
Ashliegh C.
Blacklick, OH
Love these bars!! I was originally looking for chocolate to put in my frappes but I found this and have been buying it ever since! It's so amazing! The flavors together are perfect!
Kyla M.
Comstock Park, MI
While visiting Washington I got to visit the Theo store, I wanted to buy everything! They have the best chocolate hands down! I just recently found this Cherry & Almond bar in Michigan and wanted to buy every last one. I also recommend the Dark Chocolate Sea Salt bar!!! A+
Marley P.
Is this chocolate vegan? If yes, are all flavors from this brand vegan?