BY THEO KLEIN

Great Way to Stimulate Imagination Quality Components. Bosch Toolbox with: Battery operated cordless Ixolino drill. Hammer. Pliers. Saw. Screws. Bolts. And many other pieces Requires 2 AAA batteries . see more...

• So cool! What is the price for this?2 Answers
  • Where can I find this? My son love play tools.1 Answers
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Lisbon, IA
Great gift and tool set for any little boy! Perfect to let the little guy work with daddy.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Old bridge , NJ
This seems so awesome. My son has a cheap set of play tools and I think he'd love this!
Really cute gift. We got this for my niece because who said tools have to be just for boys.
Thiana B.
Thiana B.
This is so cute! i got my nephew one and he brings it everywhere and tries to fix everything lol its the cutest thing.
Darcie H.
Darcie H.
Independence, KY
My son loves fixing things with daddy. This looks amazing. Quite possibly my next buy.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Wilkesboro, NC
My toddler loves this and she really likes to build things right now. This is a great toy for any child!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
This is really cute. Your toddler can play and pretend to be fixing things like daddy. Our kids love doing this.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
So cool! What is the price for this?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Where can I find this? My son love play tools.