Theo Chocolate Theo Classic Organic Dark Chocolate (70% Cacao) with Orange, 3-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12)

BY THEO

• Does this contain real orange extract/flavoring? If not, maybe it...1 Answers
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
Not to sound bias but all Theo chocolate is amazing quality. The dark chocolate is not as bitter and has smooth taste and texture. Pair that with the orange and it's perfect. While it may be more pricey, you can taste the quality verse a Hershey bar.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
Reminds me of the chocolate oranges that hit the supermarkets around the winter holidays, but this is a higher quality chocolate. I get this at my local co-op and would love to see it more widely available. Decent price, especially for good chocolate.
Ashley C.
Oakmont
I love Theo's chocolate bars. The orange chocolate is like that of a Terry's orange ball. These are so creamy good! I get these at Whole Foods. The price is worth it!
Kathryn W.
I love chocolate in general but when you pair or with salt, mint or fruit - I'm all over it! This is a great combo - especially if you're not a huge fan of dark chocolate!
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Just the right amount of dark chocolate together with amazing aroma and flavor or orange. As always Theo's does a fabulous job of making neither element too overwhelming, creating a wonderfully delicious and indulgent experience.
Lismar U.
Becki G.
Hammond, IN
These remind me of the good ole candy chocolate oranges that you can take apart in segments! Delicious! Doesn't get better than this
Whitney B.
Upland, IN
THEO Chocolate is one of my favorite brands. This bar is especially delicious. I love orange chocolate flavor combination. Delish!
Daniella S.
Schaumburg, IL
Sooooooo good! If you have not tried dark choc with orange your missing out. So yummy and this brand is organic and super healthy.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Orange and chocolate together weirds me out so I am not a fan of this: I would suggest for anyone who likes that combo
Becki G.
Hammond, IN
Does this contain real orange extract/flavoring? If not, maybe it's something to consider!