Theo Chocolate Sea Salt 70% Dark (12x3 OZ) uploaded by Christina H.Theo Chocolate Sea Salt 70% Dark (12x3 OZ) uploaded by Erica B.

Theo Chocolate Sea Salt 70% Dark (12x3 OZ)

Make Life SweeterThis chocolate is so delicious because we care about quality and source only the finest organic and fair trade ingredients. We share information on out sourcing practices with you and welcome you to our facility every day of the week to learn how we make chocolate from bean to bar. Visit the website for more information on both. This chocolate connects you with cocoa farmers around the world. Share it with someone you love near or far! see more...

Vikki M.
I love Theo chocolates and the salted dark chocolate is my favorite. Perfect blend of salty and sweet. It's scored so it's easy to break off one piece. And it's so rich that it's easy to stick to eating one piece when trying to watch what you eat. Definitely a treat.
Bitsy L.
Mt. Juliet
So good! Decedent and rich flavor, bittersweet dark chocolate with a salt afterwards. One of my favorite dark chocolates. Theo chocolates are all great but this one in particular is my favorite! I often choose this one over any other chocolate!
Ashley C.
Whenever I want something sweet and I want to be somewhat healthy... This my go to! It is so affordable and so good too! I think it is very comparable to others. I also think that repurchasing it is a must.
Victoria K.
If you love salt and dark chocolate, this is the product for you. I got this at Meijer in the candy aisle. I purchase this about once a month but I don't eat it plain. It's quite bitter for my liking. I would definitely recommend if you love dark chocolate! I love to add sugar and heavy whipping cream, make a ganache, and eat that with this chocolate!
April W.
Denver, CO
I LOVE anything salty & sweet and this does not disappoint. Theo does such an amazing job and I love their chocolates. They are gluten free but also soy free which is rare for chocolates these days. I love the clean ingredients! Cocoa Beans*+, Cane Sugar*+, Cocoa Butter*+, Sea Salt, Ground Vanilla Bean*+.
Maryjane B.
I love Theo Chocolate bars.  They're always on sale for $2 at my local Kroger.  I love how this is the perfect combination of salty and sweet.  I stash these in my cupboard for when I need a chocolate fix and want a healthier alternative to a standard candy bar.
Kayla C.
I hate that I didn't like this. Especially at the price point. I have had much better dark chocolate much cheaper. I don't feel that the flavors are strong enough. I finished the bar over the course of a few weeks because it's chocolate (duh!), but I won't repurchase.
Christina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite dark chocolate bar. It's broken into 8 squares and while I always want the whole thing, one piece satisfies my chocolate craving. The price is good and I can make it last all week. I even got my coworkers to try it!
I’ll admit that I’m not a huge chocolate junky, but if I do eat chocolate this is the only bar I want! The flavor is amazing! I like to keep them in my refrigerator and eat one square at a time. This dark chocolate is far superior to others that I have tried.
Ashleigh K.
Salted chocolate is definitely one of my favorites and Theo did an amazing job with it! Their dark chocolate is absolutely delicious and one of my favorite chocolates in general. If more pricy but definitely worth it!