BY THEO

Theo Chocolate Organic Milk Chocolate 40 Cacao Coconut Curry - 2 oz. 57g Theo Chocolate Coconut Curry Milk chocolate with toasted coconut and savory curry spices. By purchasing Coconut Curry Milk Chocolate Bar your supporting farming families through fair price direct trade community developme see more...

Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I actually didn't like this flavor as much as their chai tea one. This one just seemed like I was eating curry and chocolate together - which came across as odd to me. It might just be me - but worth it to try just once.
Salli A.
This has to be one of the most exotic chocolate flavors I've ever had. The coconut and curry and chocolate are all creamy rich flavors that actually blend well together. I loved this!
Olga S.
I love this stuff! Especially since it's organic. Better than Hershey bars. Much healthier...
Allison L.
Seattle, WA
My bf loves this chocolate soooo much! It has a very strong curry favor to it, and just perfect balance!
Gabriela N.
taboão da serra
Este tem um dos mais exóticos sabores de chocolate que já. O coco e curry e chocolate são todos cremosos ricos sabores que realmente mistura bem juntos.uma delicia sem palavras
WIEM C.
This product is very wonderful and very wonderful to bring everyone to experience and use it always

I hope to get it for free
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
Does this chocolate have gluten in it?