Theo Chocolate Organic 70% Dark Chocolate Bar Raspberry 3 oz - Vegan uploaded by Jean H.

BY THEO

This chocolate is so delicious because we care about quality and source only the finest organic fruit trade ingredients. We share information on our sourcing practices with you and welcome you to our factory every day of the week to learn how we make chocolate from bean to bar. Visit our website for more information on both! This chocolate bar connects you with cocoa farmers around the world. Share it with someone you love near or far! Share Enjoy Certified Organic By QAICertified Fair Trade By IMOSuitable for Vegans see more...

Sharon C.
Davie, FL
The chocolate is my go to chocolate craving. Aside from the benefits dark chocolate offers the flavor is so good, I love how the chocolate and raspberry balance each other out without overpowering each other. I buy it at whole foods because they usually have a discount on them, however i buy the with out the discount as well. the price is  also really reasonable and I find it to be one of the cheapest organic chocolate brads at whole foods.
Ashleigh K.
Seattle
Amazing chocolate! I've always loved raspberries with chocolate and I think Theo did quite a good job with this. The flavor is quite good, the only thing I would say is that the raspberries are a little too tangy in these bars but nothing too bad. I would still probably buy this again!
Kathryn H.
W Valley City, UT
This is a great chocolate and the add-ins are perfect. It's got a great texture and taste. I highly recommend this.
Svitlana B.
East Hanover, NJ
I've been to the Theo factory in Seattle and it's amazing! We tried all the chocolate, it tastes so good and like real chocolate, dark chocolate with raspberry was my fave!
And its not too expensive, the downside of this chocolate company is that you can't get it everywhere