BY THEO

An innovative twist on a traditional pairing featuring dark chocolate with buttery toasted artisan breadcrumbs and the perfect amount of salt. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 874492000073 U see more...

• I've never tasted this before, is it any good? 5 Answers
  • This sounds delicious but is it really as good as it sounds?2 Answers
  • Where can i find this 3 Answers
Erica D.
Seattle, WA
Theo is right down the street from me and an amazing place to get your chocolate. My favorite: the bread & chocolate bar is smooth chocolate with a buttery crunch. So yummy. The only problem is trying not to eat it all in one sitting!
Kara L.
Theo is an incredible company! We got to try this bar when we toured their factory in Seattle. The 'bread' makes it a crispy crunch with the chocolate - like a Krackle bar but a million times better.
Elizabeth G.
Seattle, WA
One of my favorites - love being in Seattle near the factory to make sure I always have some nearby! The salt and toasted bread make for a great texture and bring out the chocolate.
Kathrine O.
Norfolk , VA
These are so very yummy! And just look at how cute that little cat is! The bread&chocolate idea was a great one!
Alesia S.
Newington, CT
This is a great and tasty product and I personally don't like chocolate but its good
Cj P.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is great and taste good and I meant for the sweettooths out there.
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
This chocolate is so delicious. I love it. It is so rich and great in flavor.
Starleen V.
Pharr, TX
So delicious! definitely my favorite and they're such a great snack! yummmm ūüėäūüėä
Macy R.
I'm not a big fan of this as its very rich in taste which I'm not a big fan of, it's very good value and amazing price but I won't be repurchasing but my mother is in love with this stuff, it goes perfect with coffee
Janet b.
Portsmouth, VA
Where can I find these?
Lillian M.
I've never tasted this before, is it any good?
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
Are these good and or vegan ???
Brittany m.
PALM SPRINGS, CA
Where can i find this
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
This sounds delicious but is it really as good as it sounds?