BY THEO

70% dark chocolate - rich, complex, extra yummy. Make Life SweeterThis chocolate is so delicious because we care about quality and source only the finest organic and fair trade ingredients. This chocolate bar connects you with cocoa farmers around the world. Share it with someone you love near or far! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Pamela T.
Dunedin
What can I say, this is dark chocolate and vegan. I love it! I wouldn't have it everyday, but as an occasional treat, it can't be beat. I can often find good deals and sales on this product.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Erica L.
new york
Chocolate is a necessity and is always something I need. Whether it is in chocolate chip form or a bar, Theo makes the best, healthy, and dark chocolate cacao bar with great flavor and perfect for baking!
erin r.
Port Orchard, WA
Good with a glass of red wine. I usually get this at Metropolitan market. I dont eat it often but i do put it in gift baskets. It seems a bit pricy but the packaging has a pleasing asthetic. I liked the orange better than the dark chocolate.  I will purchas but only as gifts .
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
I’ve visited the chocolate shop where these are made and tried everything. The quality is excellent and I love all the different varieties. It is pricey but for a reason.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Who doesn't love chocolate? The key to not only being able to enjoy chocolate guilt free BUT also enjoying knowing it is actually GOOD for your body is by paying attention to the dark chocolate percentages. Anything 70% - 85% and above, has ingredients that are needed and useful in our bodies. They can help increase iron levels, as well as serotonin levels... which is particularly useful an helpful for those of us that struggle with anemia and or low levels of depression. Keep consumption to smaller recommend portion sizes for maximum benefit AND so that you can enjoy this great way more often;-)

This brand is one of my top 5.
Katie L.
Killeen, TX
Picked up this bar at a store because it's as close to paleo as I've found anywhere. The 70% dark chocolate is amazing. Really. Amazing. Enough said.
Nicole P.
Stamford, CT
This is a really delicious chocolate brand. I picked up some peanut butter cups by them and they really were so good.
Ellen K.
Theo is some of the only dark chocolate I like. It has a rich, full taste without being bitter. If you're ever in Seattle, check out their chocolate factory!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I just bought this and I loved it. I ate the whole thing by myself while my daughter was sleeping. The flavor is very good and the price was good.