BY THEO

45% milk chocolate - creamy, silky, dreamy. Make Life SweeterThis chocolate is so delicious because we care about quality and source only the finest organic and fair trade ingredients. This chocolate bar connects you with cocoa farmers around the world. Share it with someone you love near or far! see more...

Danielle F.
Denver
Theo has a good selection of chocolates for those who appreciate it! I love the milk chocolate and I think that price is reasonable for the rich taste as well as the size of the bar.
Shelby M.
Westerville , OH
We try to buy only fair trade chocolate so when I'm going to indulge I buy this. I think the price is totally fair considering the great quality and their commitment to making a better chocolate bar. For the earth and for our health.
Emily R.
San Antonio , TX
I LOVE this chocolate bar! I love that it has cacao (which is a natural anti inflammatory) and is still a milk chocolate bar. Theo chocolates are always delicious and whenever I see them I grab a couple for when I’m in need!
Daniel H.
Seattle , WA
I love Theo’s chocolate! This chocolate bar is smooth and delicious. If you are concerned about how the ingredients are acquired then you will really appreciate Theo’s. Everything is fair trade and organic!
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this brand so much! This is my favorite candy by them. My sister and my mom also love them! It’s great for the price too. I’ve tried other candy like this before and this is the best one!!
Marra K.
This chocolate is amazing! Love that it's fair trade and organic! Got it at my local health food store and I honestly have never heard of this brand before. Great flavor and would deff try it if you're looking for a better alternative than your standard chocolate bar!
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
A very good quality chocolate bar that I would recommend to anyone. Doubly good that it's fair trade! If you're looking for something with more body you'll want a darker chocolate, but if you prefer milk this should be something you give a chance.
Ellen S.
Portland, OR
This is the classic chocolate bar that everyone wants! It has 45% cacao (the stuff that makes chocolate chocolate) which means 45% of this bar features real chocolate. Surprisingly, a "chocolate" bar only needs to contain 10% cacao to be marketed as a chocolate bar in the US. Try some real chocolate (:
Kathrine O.
Norfolk , VA
Try this chocolate. Seriously, so rich and decadent, it will surpass all of your previous chocolate experiences, and it's fair trade!!
Brooke S.
Hutto, TX
I love Theo. I’m a chocolate and food snob and this brand passes the test. I’ve loved all their chocolate I’ve had. Yum.