Then I Met You The Cleansing Duo

by Then I Met You

Makeup, city grime, pollution — our skin is exposed to so many impurities throughout the day, that can lead to premature aging, breakouts and rough skin. By incorporating an oil-based cleanser and a water-based cleanser, you’ll be sure to remove these dulling elements from the surface. Now is the time to go deeper with these crucial steps in your transformative skin care routine.

•  For all skin types
  •  Cruelty free and vegan
  •  Free of parabens, artificial coloring and synthetic fragrances

I have super sensitive skin and struggle with acne. Literally have everything from blackheads to cystic acne... Has anybody with acne issues tried this out? I'm so curious about it!
I have been super curious about this product! I have very sensitive acne prone skin & I was wondering if this product would work for me? Are there any alternatives that are similar?
Start your review of Then I Met You The Cleansing Duo!
How would you rate this product?
West Valley, UT
This duo is amazing!!!! Both have such an amazing texture and smell. I have seen drastic improvements in every skin complaint (acne, texture, etc) while using this. It is such a thoughtfully crafted product, and I have repurchased once already and will again.
Fairbanks
This was one I recieved from sephora and it's a really great value for the two products you receive, the cleaning balm is one of my favorites and the packaging is just so aesthetic, Its a great duo to use together.
I LOVE this double cleanse duo. I have moved away from makeup removal wipes to this and have noticed positive changes. This is the first cleansing duo I have purchased. I definitely want to repurchase but I also want to check out a couple other brands just for fun.
Honestly, this is the perfect oil cleanser and water base cleanser. I retired all of my old ones because these go well with each other and will my skincare routine. The ingredients are everything I’m looking for. It keeps my skin hydrated, nourish, and clean. After a while use, you will notice a difference in your skin!
Irving, TX
I couldn't have been more happier from my switch to Korean skincare since last year. I buy all products from Soko Glam and when Charlotte Cho launched her own cleansing duo, I never had a second thought about it, since her experience speaks volume. Then I met you cleansing duo gave me the glowing dewy skin of my dreams. I cannot say anything else. You have to try it and experience the luxurious texture and results from this duo.
Oceanside, NY
I’m in love with this set. Worth the money! Does not over dry my face or irritate my sensitive skin at all and leaves my face feeling super clean.
Then I Met You The Cleansing Duo uploaded by Maemi G.
Then I Met You The Cleansing Duo uploaded by Maemi G.
FINALLY I CAN REVIEW Then I Met You ON HERE let me say this is AMAZING. The best cleansing duo I have ever tried. Especially the balm. It’s soft, leaves skin so hydrated and soft and clean! Just trust me. Try it. If not both, just the balm then Then I Met You The Cleansing Duo Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm
The balm is absolutely beautiful and a must in my routine, will definitely repurchase. The smell, texture, packaging and ability to remove impurities are all just great. The bouncy texture of the cleanser is nice, but it lathers up weirdly and doesnt seem to do much. Use it a lot less often.
I have said this countless times - cleansing is one of my favorite steps in my #skincareroutine. There is nothing like cleaning the skin and removing the remains of the day and starting new. Whenever I review products, I always gravitate toward the cleanser and these cleansers from #thenimetyou are no exception. Their oil cleanser, The Living Cleansing Balm ($38), aims to remove oil-based impurities like sebum, sunscreen, and makeup using grape seed, olive and seaberry oils. It also has rosemary, persimmon and grapefruit to leave the skin soft and clean. This one has a slight minty smell, and feels creamy and really balmy as you take it out of the tub. It emulsifies into a thick oil once it’s massaged into the skin. It is actually a joy to massage and it made me think of Charlotte Cho’s video in Byrdie Beauty a year ago. She advised how to emulsify cleansing balms - by putting little water then massaging it on your face then repeating that step a couple more times to really remove dirt and makeup. I’ve been doing it with all my balms after I watched it but it worked best with this one. The thickness of this cleansing balm doesn’t feel clogging or like it’s covering the skin. Instead, it actually feels gentle and nourishing. It removes even long-wearing eyeliners and waterproof mascaras. I like that it really has a smooth slip and that it’s easy to remove. It doesn’t leave a film or any residue on your skin but doesn’t leave the skin too dry either. It’s just right. The Soothing Tea Cleansing Gel ($36) promises to remove water-based impurities like sweat, grime, and impurities while brightening the skin with rice ferment filtrate and licorice extract.