Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm

Our oil cleanser combines a blend of lightweight grape seed, olive and seaberry oils. Hints of rosemary, persimmon and grapefruit make this a sensorial, aromatic experience designed to delight your senses and leave your skin soft and clean.

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Trii-sostearate, PEG-8 Isostearate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Ceresin, Synthetic Wax, Orbiignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Diospyros Kaki Fruit Extract, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer

Usage: For the first step of your double cleanse, use spatula to scoop a dime sized amount onto dry skin and gently massage in circular motions. Add a splash of warm water to emulsify and remove oil-based impurities. Rinse thoroughly before moving to step two, a water-based cleanser.

What skincare or makeup items are on your wishlist? Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm is on my list!
how is this as a makeup remover and gentle cleanser? i love their toner/serum combo but i have heard mixed reviews on this cleanser. any insight?
Does this cleanser clog pores for combination skin?
Start your review of Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm!
How would you rate this product?
It cleanses super effectively and the application is really smooth and gentle. My skin is sensitive and this balm feels comfortably moisturizing and didn't break out my skin
Killeen, TX
Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm uploaded by Erin R.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
Best cleansing balm I’ve used so far. Ive been using it for months and I’ve barely made a dent in it, so you definitely get your money’s worth. It melts beautifully and makes my skin hydrated but not oily. It takes off waterproof mascara and sunscreen easily. Also one of the more environment-friendly cleansing balms which I love! Not to mention the packaging is pretty. Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm
Sunnyside, NY
Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm uploaded by Sharyn T.
My holy grail in removing makeup! This does its job and my skin feels super clean. I always double cleanse so I would use this first then a gentle facial cleanser. I don’t think any other cleansing balm or oil can compare in removing your makeup fully and a plus leaving your skin soft. The balm reminds me of mango sorbet 😂
Worcester
Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm uploaded by Louisa N.
I just bought this product and let me tell you. One, it smells divine. It’s like your own personal time to get away from life and relax through this balm. Two, after my first time using it, I had so much white heads appear from deep under my skin. The consistency is good, a little goes a long way. The price point for this size is a little too high but it makes up for it by how it removes impurities, makeup, and dirt. My face felt so fresh and truly clean after using this. Keep in mind though, I use this as a first step in my double cleanse skin care routine so I did use another cleanser after this and combined with this, I can’t wait to see how my skin improves!
Rogers, AR
Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
I love the texture of this cleansing balm . It’s like a Sherbet kind of texture . This takes off everything ! Even waterproof mascara and lash glue. It doesn’t burn either around the eyes . I love that it even comes with a spatula . It doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy or oily after washing it off. Feels great ! This smells so good too . Like a lemon . This was definitely worth every penny .
Matthews, NC
Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm uploaded by Christie B.
Step 1 of my Daily Skincare (AM and PM) I’m relatively new to double cleansing, but I have tried a few different balms and NOTHING has come even close to the luxurious texture of this incredible balm. When I first started double cleansing, massaging the balm was something I sort of rushed through. With this exquisite formula and light, citrusy fragrance, I find myself getting lost in the facial massage. It just feels SO good. Packed with great stuff, like seaberry oil, vitamin e and persimmon... it offers antioxidants, fatty acids and so many vitamins. Another difference in this balm versus others is how easily it emulsified and rinses clean. You can literally feel an immediate difference in your skin’s softness. Makeup is no problem. Excess sebum? Gone. All it took was one try of this beautiful balm and I was forever devoted. I immediately ordered a backup. Switch to this, and I promise you’ll never regret it. Stay tuned for the rest of my skincare steps and thoughts...
Florissant, MO
Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm uploaded by Lauren A.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
oh my GOD.... the best thing i’ve ever tried and i’m not exaggerating. i have dry, sensitive skin, so I was hoping this would work well for me. i never splurge on cleansers but ... I wanted to treat myself with this and it was so worth it. it’s so light and moisturizing, cleanses well and removes all my sunscreen and makeup. I understand the hype behind this now... i’m a super fan now haha. the price is steep but so are the benefits! Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm
Colorado Spgs, CO
Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm uploaded by Rika K.
On my second tub. Kinda pricey but totally worth it. You don’t need a lot compared to other cleansing balms and the smell isn’t very overpowering. Really made me want to try out the rest of the line so if it’s your first time trying the brand I rly recommend this.
Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm uploaded by Ryan B.
Ahhh so good! I usually don’t like fragrance in skincare but this one has some and it smells so good. I don’t mind it so much since it rinses off. It has a lot of great oils in it. It removes makeup so well and it is really gentle. Makes my skin feel soft and not stripped.
Bear, DE
Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm uploaded by Dannielle R.
Absolutely love love this product it goes on nice takes everything off and it was just voted the top cleaning balm by birdie definitely a much purchase does it job !! Leaves my skin bright and soft!!! Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hockley, TX
il y a 2 mois
Sharyn T. il y a un mois
I love it! This is the best cleansing balm to get rid of your makeup and oil before you use a facial cleanser. I’ve tried DHC cleansing oil but definitely prefer this for a deep cleanse. It leaves your skin super soft and the scent is amazing too! 🙂
Douglaston
il y a 4 mois
Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm where can I buy this product?
Kaylee C. il y a 4 mois
Omggggg how do you like this I’ve been wanting to try!
Swansea, IL
il y a 7 mois
Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm I just started using an oiled based cleanser for a first cleanse and ditched the makeup wipes. Because I’m new to oil based cleaners, I haven’t tried out that many brands yet. I do know, however, there are other brands that are less expensive out there, but I keep hearing people rave about this product. I’m all for spending money on a product if I feel like the price is justified. So is this better than other brands and worth the price or are there less expensive brands out there that are equal quality?
Tiffany M. il y a 7 mois
I’ve tried Tatcha’s Oil cleanser, Farmacy’s Green Clean and TIMY’s Cleansing Balm. Between the three I would choose TIMY. I love it because the texture is smooth and buttery. It feels hydrating on my skin. Farmacy’s Green Clean is a good alternative if you are looking to spend less money. It is a little more oily in texture.