Skin CareFacial SkincareThen I Met You
- Birch Milk Refining Toner (33 Fl Oz, $32 Value)

Then I Met You - Birch Milk Refining Toner (3.3 Fl Oz, $32 Value)

by Then I Met You

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Then I Met You - Birch Milk Refining Toner (3.3 Fl Oz, $32 Value)!
Christie B.
Matthews, NC
Then I Met You - Birch Milk Refining Toner (3.3 Fl Oz, $32 Value) uploaded by Christie B.
Step 3 of my daily skincare routine... Once again, Then I Met You is the greatest. Glycolic acid pairs beautifully with 70% birch juice and squalane for moisture and marshmallow root to reduce redness and soothe. I love the way it feels on my skin... never tightening or drying. And as I’ve said before, the entire Then I Met You collection is so thoughtfully created that they work beautifully together.
Maren B.
Gresham, OR
Okay this makes my face so supple and smooth. My pores are like gone!!! And I’ve always had huge pores! It feels so clean and refreshing on my face and I feel it has made a big difference! I will always have this on hand!! [product:then-i-met-you-birch-milk-refining-toner-33-fl-oz-$32-value]
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Then I Met You - Birch Milk Refining Toner (3.3 Fl Oz, $32 Value) uploaded by Stephanie D.
This is an amazing toner! Literally stopped my acne in it’s tracks. If I have a really bad spot, I’ll soak a little piece of cotton bowl and let it absorb into my pimple. The next day it is nearly gone. A lifesaver! It leaves my skin super soft and clear. Def recommend.
Cam L.
Hanover, MD
Then I Met You - Birch Milk Refining Toner (3.3 Fl Oz, $32 Value) uploaded by Cam L.
I have been playing around with this toner along with the brand’s giving essence and I think both products are wonderful! First I just want to point out how cute the packaging is on these products. I love love how they sit on my counter and the blue sticks out among my piles of skin care stuff. I use the toner only in the AM but I use the essence both day and night. The toner is light and really cleans off whatever is left while providing moisture—from the birch juice and bonus! theres a gentle amount of glycolic acid and lactic acid that exfoliates the skin. I find this toner along with the essence has been huge game changers in my routine. It might be a little excessive to have different toners for day and night but my skin is enjoying it!!
Stephanie B.
Sherman oaks, CA
Then I Met You - Birch Milk Refining Toner (3.3 Fl Oz, $32 Value) uploaded by Stephanie B.
My skin has made a total transformation. At first I thought the product was a little pricey but after using it for a month I can see why the price value is where it is at and it is worth every single penny! I have combo sensitivities skin and could never find anything that made it appear normal. This product is wonderful and I highly recommend it!Then I Met You Birch Milk Refining Toner 33 Fl Oz $32 Value
Ashley H.
Topeka, KS
Then I Met You - Birch Milk Refining Toner (3.3 Fl Oz, $32 Value) uploaded by Ashley H.
I currently use this toner morning and night. I like to layer it multiple times for a nice plump look. It’s hydrating and works great with my dry skin! I don’t know that it does anything extra compared to something like a Cosrx toner but it was nice.
Julie A.
Itasca, IL
Then I Met You - Birch Milk Refining Toner (3.3 Fl Oz, $32 Value) uploaded by Julie A.
I was very skeptical about this product because of the low AHA content...1%? How is that supposed to work? My skin LOVES chemical exfoliants...the more the better. I've used Lotion P50 before with zero irritation and amazing results. Now while this is no P50 (holy grail), it does do a solid job. I love the milky texture of it, watery and my skin absorbs it easily. I use a thin cotton square to apply, let it sink in, and go in with other toners/essences. It does not cause any of my other products to pill underneath, and I've had wonderful results so far. I feel like my skin is smooth, soft and supple, and my products seem to sink in deeper into my skin. Now I don't feel the need to apply my Lactic Acid treatment anymore, this does the job well on its own! Really a pleasant surprise!
Angie K.
This made me break out after a few days of use. However, this review is considering that not all people’s skin react the same to different products. In terms of consistency, it’s a light to medium weight milky toner. It has a very mild, barely detectable scent, so it’s a plus for people who are sensitive to fragrance. Doesn’t feel sticky upon application, but I didn’t like how it didn’t sink easily into my skin. It also mildly pilled under other products. Couldn’t use long enough to see any brightening effects or any other positive effects. Did not hydrate me at all; my skin’s dryness got worse while using this. It’s advertised to have small amounts of exfoliants, but if you need real exfoliation, this is not enough. Given the price tag, I would pass on this.
Stephanie T.
LosAngeles
Did not like this. I don’t think it did not harm my skin, but it definitely didn’t do anything beneficial either. Pretty expensive as well! There are much better toner options available that work way better
Chloe A.
San Francisco, CA
I just found it to be kinda mediocre for the price. I had dry, acne-prone skin and this didn’t change anything. It’s even slightly drying because of the HA’s. Now that I’m using tretinoin, I’m even less likely to use this toner. I think I just prefer my toners to do one job.

Looking for your answer?