TheKnot.com uploaded by Felicia K.

BY THEKNOT.COM

• Do you All think this site is useful?5 Answers
  • Is it just me or is the app different than website. 2 Answers
  • How efficient is theknot.com? I've been with my bf for a...3 Answers
TheKnot.com
  • "It seems that if you hire a vendor that is not advertised in the Knot.com then you cant add them to you wedding planning material." in 39 reviews
  • "They have great tips and advice on wedding planning and have a very helpful collection of tools for planning like their guest list and website creator." in 18 reviews
  • "I'm getting married this May, but I found WeddingWire to be more my speed - I like the checklists and didn't feel so intimidated by the Knot's "OMG, we're TRENDY!"" in 17 reviews
  • "gives you great ideas and inspiration love the tips for my own wedding to come in july 25th it keeps a lovely check list" in 15 reviews
  • "One of my close friends got married this last year and I helped her with wedding planning using this site and it's only gotten better." in 13 reviews
Megan M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is the ultimate wedding guide for anyone needing information or inspiration about things related to weddings! It’s perfect to find registries, planners, venues, bands, legitimately everything. I use this site a lot in the professional industry and my work as a wedding planner is featured frequently on this site. It’s the go to that I recommend to everyone! It’s even great if you’re attending a wedding and aren’t familiar with specific customs, what to wear, or what to gift.
Felicia K.
Tampa, FL
I recently started using TheKnot.com after finding out the had a checklist and countdown to the actual wedding day. This site has been very helpful in keeping me organized, on track, and on budget. I just wish their checklist on the app was as easy to use as the checklist on the website.
Corrielyn V.
Howell, MI
I love their wedding website maker and idea boards. I love that they have so many resources and articles and reviews. I’m on this site at least weekly while planning my wedding and use it to look up weddings that we are invited to!
Sarah K.
brookhaven
Great for wedding planning and love the magazine. Only issue is that the magazine is great when you start planning, but when you are mid-way through the process there are ads you won’t need at that point!
My family's photography business has been a client of The Knot for quite sometime. Recently, my father passed and the business closed. We were told to send a letter stating we wanted to cancel our account as well as the reasoning. We did this right away. We were still billed that month which we understood because it was last minute. This month, we will billed again. After numerous calls trying to get connected to the billing department, we finally connected with someone in this department. They were extremely inconsiderate of the situation and not helpful at all. They acted like it was our fault our family member passed. She could not explain why we were billed again and kept blaming the credit card company. There was zero sympathy for our situation. The agent was speaking to a woman whose husband had just passed and she did not care one bit what she was going through and how much tougher she was making this process.
Kelsey Z.
Parma, OH
The Knot is where I created our wedding website and help organize basically everything. Guest list, timeline, checklists, vendors, registry...etc. I enjoy all the information and tips they give. The site is mature and organized. The only reason I took a star away is because my wedding is in a small-ish city in PA and they don't have all the vendors built out there yet. There focus is mostly in large cities.
Shannon F.
This website has helped me so much with planning. They give you a list of things you should be working on each month and what you need to still do. It also gives you a budgeting option. You can plug in a price point and it will show you how much you can spend on each thing at your wedding. I absolutely love the website creator. I have decided to use to for our RSVPs. It is easy and convenient.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
The Knot has been SO helpful in planning my big day! The website and app does it all! You're able to have conversations with vendors through them, which is incredibly convenient and useful. They also provide a detailed checklist, so you're on top of planning everything. And of course they have so many helpful articles, tips, and inspiration for your dream wedding. If you're planning a wedding, then you must visit The Knot!
Autry F.
Lubbock
7/17/18I advertised with the knot for a year under contract. I received NO paying business from my advertising and the communication I did receive from inquiries was a complete waste of time. Customer service did a near 180 degree turn as soon as I was under contract for a year. This was a complete waste of $900. I would NOT recommend spending your money to advertise with them.
Emily B.
Lafayette, IN
I seriously don't even know what I would do without the knot when it comes to planning my wedding. The app is amazing, I can easily get to my checklist which tells me exactly what I need to be doing and when. I also love being able to keep all my wedding vendor info in the same place, and manage our personal wedding website. It's the best thing ever for a bride-to-be!
Annie S.
O Fallon, MO
What's better the app or the magazine?
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Are you planning to use this for your own wedding?
Alesia c.
What was your favorite/most helpful part of this site or app?
Kristi L.
Corona, CA
Are there any other all-in-one wedding websites you'd recommend?
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
I used this for my wedding it was a great help has anyone else used this ?