Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersThe Face Shop
TheFaceShop Lovely ME:EX Mini Pet Hand Cream 3 White Floral

TheFaceShop Lovely ME:EX Mini Pet Hand Cream 3. White Floral

by The Face Shop

-A fragrant adorable hydrating hand cream-Boasts a lightweight non-sticky texture for fast absorption-Contains Shea Butter & Mango Seed Butter to provide rich moisture & nutrition-Infused with a delicate pleasant scent-Leaves hands soft smooth &...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TheFaceShop Lovely ME:EX Mini Pet Hand Cream 3. White Floral!
Alexandra H.
Emeryville, CA
TheFaceShop Lovely ME:EX Mini Pet Hand Cream 3. White Floral uploaded by Alexandra H.
Very cute packaging and smells really good! Not super expensive but you don’t get that much. The actual product isn’t outstanding or anything in terms of moisture level or impact on [product:thefaceshop-lovely-me:ex-mini-pet-hand-cream-3-white-floral] the skin but it smells really good.
Lily T.
Dallas, TX
I've bought many items from the Face Shop before, this being one of my favorites. It has a light, floral scent that I absolutely love and is wonderful as a hand cream.
Cailyn L.
Natchitoches, LA
This product is so cute! It smells amazing and works well! It is very moisturizing but it does leave my hands feeling a bit greasy after putting it on and the packaging is not ideal for travel. This is a good product to use before going to sleep.
Ginger L.
Baltimore
Cute but not great scent and not hydrating or really long lasting, doesn’t stay too long and need consistent application
Jenny C.
Smells amazing and isn't oily which I love. I would have to say that it's a high ranked product in my lotions. I love floral scents so this is great for me. I would recommend to those who like floral scents as well
Rutvi D.
mumbai
TheFaceShop Lovely ME:EX Mini Pet Hand Cream 3. White Floral uploaded by Rutvi D.
It smells AMAZING! It’ keeps my hands well moisturised. It’s a pretty expensive one when it comes to the money part, not very expensive but like average. Washes off with water tho, would recommend it’s a great collectible too!
Anjali G.
Scarborough, ON
I got this as part of a Christmas present from my friend and I've only just started using it. A little goes a long way with this product but it's a lot like every other lotion there doesn't seem to be anything special about the product. The packaging is very cute, and the lotion leaves your hands feeling moisturized BUT it is very much like a lotion meaning it's lighter. If you have very dry hands you will have to keep reapplying so I wouldn't recommend this if you need a heavy duty cream.
Kayleigh W.
Markham
This hand cream is really moisturizing and has a floral, slightly fruity smell to it. The packaging is really cute so I keep it on my shelf to display with the other one I have.
Mida M.
North York, ON
The smells from these moisturizers are always so light and fresh that they never really both me. These always leave my hands and cuticles moisturized but not oily. These are not intense moisturizers but they do moisturize a normal amount. The packaging is just adorable and compacts
Anchal S.
Halifax, NS
Very smooth and beautiful mild fragrance.. it keeps my hands soft and free from dryness!!

Looking for your answer?