MakeupFace MakeupCC CreamThe Face Shop
[TheFaceShop] Face It Aura Color Control CC Cream 20ml (02 Natural Beige)

[TheFaceShop] Face It Aura Color Control CC Cream 20ml (02 Natural Beige)

by The Face Shop

-A triple function CC cream-Provides wrinkle care whitening & sun-screening benefits-Features a darkening-proof formula that lasts for twelve hours-Contains Silver Vine Complex for skin brightening effect-Shields skin against harmful UV rays with SPF...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of [TheFaceShop] Face It Aura Color Control CC Cream 20ml (02 Natural Beige)!
marlon N.
Torrance, CA
i gave it 3 stars because this compact only lasted me 3 weeks. i thought compact with pumps have more products in it but i was wrong. coverage was good and will last you 3 to 4 hours then time for retouch. i will recommend this for only quick go to the store or quick make up look for running errands.
Anna P.
Bayside, NY
LOVE. THIS. CUSHION. Great for everyday looks and on the go application. It also just keeps your makeup kit/bag really neat since it’s a brush and product all in one. It’s also really pretty to carry around and whip out in public.
Cheryl W.
Cupertino
This was my first ever foundation of any kind. I love the dewy, natural finish that it leaves behind when you apply it and the SPF protection is a definite plus. One secret I've heard is to dampen the cushion with a little water to make it easier to apply the product over your face — I've tried it, and found that it definitely applies better moist then dry. I like to spray a little bit of hydrating spray over my cushion before applying it. I've gone through three cushions and I can't stop buying this product because it's absolutely amazing! I couldn't definitely recommend this cushion enough.
Gina B.
Las Vegas, NV
I primarily go for coverage that will mask the redness from my acne, which this does an amazing job doing. The coverage is light, matches my skin tone well and even has SPF for protection. You can also purchase refills so it’s inexpensive :)
Jireh B.
Northfield
I like that it is refillable and the packaging is also nice. Ita not too big. The cc cream is really nice to the skin and it gives medium coverage. It is good for those who have dry skin.
Patricia M.
Toronto, ON
For a CC cream, this actually had a higher coverage than your average one - could pass as medium coverage if you build it up. It made my skin look so radiant and dewy. I loved the finish. The only thing I didn't like was how strong the fragrance of it was. I could literally smell it radiating from my face. It's not an unpleasant smell but might be irritating for those with sensitivities to fragrances.
Larize G.
Winnipeg , MB
Love how convenient the compact is and easy to apply. It evenly tones the redness dark spots on my face. I also love how light it feels when you apply it on. A little pricy for me for a CC CREAM but I think it’s worth the price.
Pinkey R.
gangtok
The coverage is pretty fine but it’s buildable. Smells good. Lasts for about 6 hours. I think it’s good for dry skin.
Tiffany K.
Toronto, ON
I actually was so in love with this CC cream when I first tried it. My friend used to work at The Face Shop and recommended it for me. It covered all of my acne and scarring so easily. I also found it to stay on my face all through out the day. However, it's a bit greasy and caused me to break out! I was using it to cover may one, but it was also producing acne so it became this really endless cycle of me trying to cover up my skin. I had to stop using it eventually. Also, the packaging is a bit bulky.
M S.
I love love love this, its so good on my skin and doesnt irritate it, it covers everything and the color is perfect and gives a glowy effect

Looking for your answer?