Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Cleansersdr.belmeur
[THEFACESHOP] Dr Belmeur DAILY REPAIR MOISTURIZER for Sensitive and Delicate Skin (120 ML / 5 FL OZ): Beauty

by dr.belmeur

For Sensitive Skin : A low-irritant moisturizer that calms sensitive skin and protects skin damaged by the external environment. Daily low-irritant moisturizing solution: Contains phytoshpingosine, moroheiya, birch tree sap and Skin-sync Rx which helps form a moisture layer to calm dry skin. Formulated without 9 additives: parabens, synthetic pigments, triethanolamine, mineral oil, benzophenone-3, animal-derived ingredients, propylene glycol, talc, benzoic acid. Allergen-free fragrance: formulated without 26 types of additives with possible allergens, to minimize skin irritation. Dermalogically tested .

For Sensitive Skin - A low-irritant moisturizer that calms sensitive skin and protects skin damaged by the external environment.; Daily low-irritant moisturizing solution - Contains phytoshpingosine, moroheiya, birch tree sap and Skin-sync Rx which helps form a moisture layer to calm dry skin.; Formulated without 9 additives - parabens, synthetic pigments, triethanolamine, mineral oil, benzophenone-3, animal-derived ingredients, propylene glycol, talc, benzoic acid.; Allergen-free fragrance - formulated without 26 types of additives with possible allergens, to minimize skin irritation.; Dermalogically tested

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of [THEFACESHOP] Dr. Belmeur DAILY REPAIR MOISTURIZER for Sensitive and Delicate Skin (120 ML / 5 FL OZ): Beauty!
Dana O.
yonkers
[THEFACESHOP] Dr. Belmeur DAILY REPAIR MOISTURIZER for Sensitive and Delicate Skin (120 ML / 5 FL OZ): Beauty uploaded by Dana O.
Love this. So silky smooth. I Purchased this through Avon but I have the version that comes in the jar I could not find that particular item to tag on here but I love it and it’s great for your nighttime routine.
Mat R.
Markham
I’ve been using this moisturizer for about 7 months now and it is most light weight moisturizer I have ever had it is has a pleasant scent too. I most definitely recommend this product because it works great with sensitive skin too.
Mary R.
Edmonton
This one I use to moisturize my face day and night before applying something to my face. Not heavy on my face and thin layer.
Sarah W.
Regina, SK
I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER. It was my holy grail until they discontinued it. It was the right amount of hydrating for my skin's needs and never left me feeling greasy. It has a clean, light scent that disappeared very quickly after application. If I ever have the opportunity to find this moisturizer again, I would not hesitate to stock up.

Looking for your answer?