BY THEDREAMWORKSHOP

myWOD HQ would like to say THANKS TO THE 150k COACHES, TRAINERS, AND ATHLETES WHO HAVE HELPED TO GIVE myWOD A HOME IN THE HEALTHCARE & FITNESS TOP 50 CATEGORY FOR OVER 2 YEARS! WE ARE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL. * * * What others are saying * * * --------------------------------- Best app hands down ***** Amazing!!! Must buy! --------------------------------- THE XF app for iPhone. ***** I've been using this app for about 7 months now and I can't imagine my workouts without it. Makes it so easy to track wods. And I LOVE using the common WOD feature. Makes it so easy to do XF on my own. --------------------------------- Great App for getting started! ***** I'm just starting XF and cannot attend a gym due to where I work. This app is awesome for keeping me upto date on WOD and providing alternates for when I lack the equipment for today's WOD. Love this app!! - See more by tapping "Reviews" * * * * * * * * * * * About myWOD * * * * * * * * * * *
 If you're looking for simple way to log and track your XF workouts (WODs), myWOD is your app! Keep track of your records, and seamlessly share your accomplishments on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Foursquare, or via Email. myWOD gives you the ability to log your max weight achievements, as well as pull daily WODs directly from www.crossfit.com, or your favorite box/gym's feed. If that isn't enough, you can also create your own custom WODs and save them for future use! All of this with a calendar view, graph view, and a search function that makes tracking workouts a breeze along with the ability to back up your WODs and other data makes myWOD THE app for logging your XF workouts. UNLIKE OUR COMPETITORS, WE WILL NEVER CHARGE YOU AN OUTRAGEOUS IN-APP FEE FOR ADDED CONTENT! myWOD IS A UNIVERSAL APP, WHICH MEANS THIS VERSION WILL WORK ON BOTH YOUR IPHONE/IPOD AND IPAD, SO THERE IS NO NEED TO PAY FOR AN "HD" VERSION! FEATURES: ◦ Share your completed WODs on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Foursquare or via Email. ◦ Search feature and calendar for easy tracking of past WODs. ◦ Add custom movements and track max weight achievements. ◦ Graphing to see your progress over time. ◦ Over 150+ preloaded common WODs, updated remotely -- so you'll always have the most up-to-date list of WODs! ◦ Create your own custom WODs for future use. ◦ Add your gyms RSS/ATOM feed and access your daily WODs directly. Add unlimited number of feeds. ◦ Standard timer, lap timer, countdown timer, interval timer, and fully programmable Tabata timer. ◦ Within timers, keep track of reps by tapping screen and then import score to completed WOD. ◦ iPod music access within timers. ◦ Imperial and Metric settings. ◦ Several data back-up options including Dropbox. ◦ Sync data between devices via Bluetooth, Dropbox, or iCloud. ◦ Large collection of how-to videos, covering many basic and advanced movements. ◦ Built-in heart rate monitor (see completed WOD screen). ◦ Weight percentage charts and calculator. ◦ Traveling? The find a gym feature locates XF gyms in your area and provides addresses, phone numbers, and websites. --------------------------------------------------------- * myWOD is not affiliated with CrossFit, Inc. in any way. --------------------------------------------------------- * CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit, Inc. --------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------- * * * * * * * * * * PLEASE REVIEW * * * * * * * * * * --------------------------------------------------------- If you encounter any problems with myWOD please email us directly (supportdreamworkshop@me.com) as opposed to leaving a negative review. It is difficult for us to help you when we cannot communicate back to you. It also helps us and other users when we receive emails from you. Thank you : ) see more...

Chynna T.
Greeneville, TN
Crossfit have enabled me to love working out and love being fit. Everyone is so uplifting and encouraging you to reach your goals. It makes getting in shape fun. It makes you push yourself further than ever imagined. The price for the membership is steep, but well worth it if you need the motivation and that extra edge to get you going.
Lindsey D.
I love this app. It's easy to use and allows me to record all of my PR's and WODs. I can easily track my progress and see how much I'm improving as the weeks go on. It also has clocks, such as the Tabata clock for when you do any WODs at home or when out of town. I also like how it shows you different percentages of your PR for when you're doing lifts at a specific percentage that day. Great app!
Shakis D.
I love this app. I love how I can add RSS feeds from my gym and even add the WOD straight from the RSS feed to my complete workouts!
Jami L.
This is the only app I use to keep track of my PR's. It is easy to use and way more convenient than flipping through a notebook!
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
Home workouts !!! This app is amazing I truly recommended
Try it out !!! You'll like it
Trust me
Kari B.
North Augusta, SC
Awesome app for crossfit lovers. Gives you tons of options for at home workouts also!
Jessica s.
Love this app! Helps me to keep track of my PR's and it even does the math for me,lol
melissa l.
Fruit up host keep track of all my PR is Candace Master me love it help you with all my workouts also recommended everyone.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
I need to apply myself more to this because I think I can get more out of it but it was pretty decent when I tried it
Tami W.
Saint Albans, NY
This app is great. My husband and I use it all the time. It is very useful for workouts.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Techie Expert
What do you use this for?
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
What exactly does this offer and Is this free?
Diana C.
Paterson, NJ
What It's This For? It's This An App? I had never heard about it!!
Rebekah G.
Sandy Hook, CT
How much is this?
Mireya F.
Techie Expert
I've gone to 1 or 2 classes of crossfit. What does this actually show? Do I need to have weights and all the things necessary?