TheBalmTheBalm And the Beautiful Eyeshadow Palette (8x Eyeshadow) - # Episode 2 105g/037oz

TheBalm And the Beautiful Eyeshadow Palette - # Episode 2:8x Eyeshadow 1.31/0.046oz (Fog, Lombard St, Napa, Alcatraz, Silicon Valley, Golden Gate Bridge, Trolley Car, Haight Street)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TheBalmTheBalm And the Beautiful Eyeshadow Palette (8x Eyeshadow) - # Episode 2 10.5g/0.37oz!
How would you rate this product?
Laura  K.
Watford City, ND
TheBalmTheBalm And the Beautiful Eyeshadow Palette (8x Eyeshadow) - # Episode 2 10.5g/0.37oz uploaded by Laura  K.
I really like this palette the packaging is really cute as are all of Thethebalm cosmetics products plus I love that they don’t use talc in their eyeshadows like I have seen in a lot of palettes lately. But mainly because the pigments are beautiful and there’s no fall out either.
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
TheBalmTheBalm And the Beautiful Eyeshadow Palette (8x Eyeshadow) - # Episode 2 10.5g/0.37oz uploaded by Wendy B.
I got this in my boxycharm premium this month. I actually like this brand. It's clean brand and I love the packaging. There eyeshadow's are pretty good. They blend nicely not to much fallout.
Pinkie D.
Sugar Land, TX
TheBalmTheBalm And the Beautiful Eyeshadow Palette (8x Eyeshadow) - # Episode 2 10.5g/0.37oz uploaded by Pinkie D.
The colors in this palette were on the neutral side, which I wear a lot. The color was good & rich but I thought the consistency of the powders were a little thick & heavy.

Looking for your answer?