TheBalmTheBalm And the Beautiful Eyeshadow Palette (8x Eyeshadow) 105g/037oz

TheBalmTheBalm And the Beautiful Eyeshadow Palette (8x Eyeshadow) 10.5g/0.37oz

TheBalm And the Beautiful Eyeshadow Palette - # Episode 18x Eyeshadow 1.31/0.046oz (Cut, Green Screen, Autograph, Makeup Artist, Roll Credits, Red Carpet, Chick Flick, Cliff Hanger)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TheBalmTheBalm And the Beautiful Eyeshadow Palette (8x Eyeshadow) 10.5g/0.37oz!
How would you rate this product?
TheBalmTheBalm And the Beautiful Eyeshadow Palette (8x Eyeshadow) 10.5g/0.37oz uploaded by Lori M.
I love this eyeshadow and the packaging that it comes in. I liked that its also recyclable, the whole thing. I love theme makeup. The colors in this palette are so gorgeous and they go on so nice. The glide on with no flakiness left behind or anywhere. I like that it doesnt get all over your face. The colors look good on the skin not just in the palette and the fact that it last the whole day without having to reapply is the best part. #boxycharm did a good job at putting this in my base box this month.
TheBalmTheBalm And the Beautiful Eyeshadow Palette (8x Eyeshadow) 10.5g/0.37oz uploaded by Mariela A.
The eyeshadow is really good the pigment in this shadow is perfect to used for this spring honest I love went I try I really recommend this product and free for químic
San Juan , PR
1,132 reviews
TheBalmTheBalm And the Beautiful Eyeshadow Palette (8x Eyeshadow) 10.5g/0.37oz uploaded by Eva C.
This is a very neutral everyday and day to night kind of palette. It has four matte shades that could work for every skin tone in a different way, as a transition shade, lashline, browbone and four beautiful shimmers that could turn your day look into a night look.

Looking for your answer?