BY THEBALM

Formulated with panthenol, olive wax, and rice wax, this non-clumping mascara meets all your needs. Take your look to new heights with an innovative separating, injection molded brush that combs through each lash ensuring a smooth application and long, defined lashes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
morgan s.
Homer Glen, IL
This one was amazing as well! I use this one about two days a week! The price was well worth this great product! The packaging could be a little fancier! I use this product two days a week!
kendall f.
favorite mascara i love skinny wands and it makes my lashes look long and skinny which no chunksgrest product for lower lashline it doesn't transfer or smgue under my eye looks so good and makes my lashes looks great
Madelyn G.
Fall Branch
I absolutely love this mascara!! It separates my lashes and coats them evenly. I have terribly short eyelashes so this mascara was perfect for lengthening them!
Leslie L.
Austin , TX
I give this product 3 stars because it's a good product but I don't like the packaging the brush isn't the best and it smells weird.