BY THEBALM

Pomegranate Serum contains ingredients proven to improve skin tone, elasticity, and diminish the appearance of wrinkles. Vitamin E acts as a powerful antioxidant to protect your skin. Pomegranate Restorative Facial Serum. see more...

• This is on sale at Hautelook.com has anyone tried it? Try...1 Answers
Isis B.
Bakersfield , CA
I love how it smells. I have combination skin during the summer it's very oily and I have dry patches and during the winter at it's mostly dry patches just my nose and my chin our little bit oily during the winter and this product helps a lot just with mattifying those areas but not to the point where it madefies the areas that are already so dry
Aia E.
Arish, North Sinai
Love This! I use this serum every morning before I put my makeup on. Its light yet very hydrating. My makeup goes on so nicely over this, it does not leave a greasy film or residue, but absorbs quickly. It feels refreshing and makes my skin feel soft and look bright.
Alex D.
Yakima
I liked the feel after applying this. It was gentle and lightweight for my skin. It met most of my expectations
Michele W.
Washington, DC
This is on sale at Hautelook.com has anyone tried it? Trying to decide if I should give it ago?