BY THEBALM

Lavender Foaming Facial Cleanser is effective and non-drying. Soy proteins nourish by providing depleted skin with a rich source of mineral salts, amino acids and peptides. Lavender Foaming Face Cleanser. see more...

• I got this on hautelook a few months ago! I have been using this ...1 Answers
Michele W.
Washington, DC
I got this on hautelook a few months ago I like it but It does begin to dry out my skin if I use it every single day.
Amanda S.
Boston, MA
Haven't tried this product yet but I'd love to! Anyone try it before and really love it?
Sadeka C.
Dhaka
I did use it and its okay. I love the smell of it and if others may give it a try, they might even like it more. But as far as it comes to me, I'm okay with the product.
Michele W.
Washington, DC
I got this on hautelook a few months ago! I have been using this as my backup face wash since my old one isn't always available for some reason. Anyway I love it but it does dry out my face if I use it every single day!