BY THEBALM

Juniper Oil-Free Face Moisturizer has a wonderful light-weight texture and is perfect for any one who prefers to live an oil-free lifestyle! Juniper Oil-Free Moisturizer. see more...

theBalm timeBalm Skincare Juniper Oil-Free Moisturizer
  • "I love this face moisturizer! It's has a nice subtle scent. My face is very sensitive so I can't buy just ant face creams but this one is so good! Definitely recommend it" in 3 reviews
  • "really good oisturiser for dry skin i will definatly recommend it for dry skin people " in 3 reviews
Sheridan R.
Newton, NC
Does this moisturizer help your oily skin? Is it really good with sensitive skin? ......
Terikay P.
Edmore, MI
This has an amazing scent and I love that it's oil free as I have oily skin
Rose B.
London
I have dry skin and this stuff is really good for my skin, everything about this good, it went past my expectations I love it. It has been really effective for my skin, I would definitely buy it again.
Rocio O.
Temuco,chile
Me encanta! Muy buena crema para la piel grasa? Ya que no te deja oleosa la piel ni nada por el estilo. Perfecto para usar antes de colocarte tu base de maquillaje. Nunca olviden hidratar su piel antes de maquillarla!
Noelia F.
Mallorca (Spain)
Lovely moisturizer for sensitive and oily skin. It doesn't t feel heavy.
Smell so good! A little goes a long way with this product, they know how yo do great products.
Chloe W.
Blackburn
Amazing!! I love this! Great for oily skin and is goof value, its so moisturising,i love this product and would definitely recommend!
Annika K.
Great moisturiser that is perfect for oily to combination skin and gives skin feeling both hydrated and soft to touch. ūüėĀūüĎć
Litzy L.

Me encantaría tenerlo
Y decir lo que me pareció
Hacerca de este producto ūüíěūüíě
Se ve hace efectivo su uso
Excelente
Sanne E.
If you have al oily skin this is a really good moisterizer it does his job so i think it is worth the buying
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
One of the only products that works for my oily skin. I absolutely love and would highly recommend
Emily B.
I have severe dry skin and I am looking for some good moisturizers. How well is this one?
Lovelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
Always wanted to try this. I'm a fan of the balm and love there products. Is this worth thr money?
Kaitlyn F.
Does this have real Juniper in it or is it artificially based? Real juniper is very healing so that's why I'm curious.
Ashlynn H.
Needing a light but intense moisturizer. Would this fit my needs?
Lissi M.
Does this keep your face from aging?