BY THEBALM

Cucumber Face Toner refreshes, conditions, and soothes as it closes pores and helps protect skin from environmental pollutants. Cucumber Face Toner. see more...

• How good is this for acne prone skin ? 1 Answers
  • Is this à good toner? and what makes him différent? 1 Answers
Rachel B.
Reedsville, OH
I have yet to buy a theBalm product that I don't like and their skin care is no exception. I bought this toner from beauty.com for $12.99 and instantly fell in love. I have combination skin that gets oily in the summer and more dry in the winter and this toner has worked wonderfully during both. Its really refreshing, doesn't sting my sensitive eye area and doesn't make my skin feel tight and dried out after use. Its also Paraben-free, Synthetic Dye-free, Phthalate-free, Cruelty-free & Made in the USA which is an added bonus.
Christine N.
Andover, NJ
Yasss! This toner is absolutely life. It does its job to the perfection so there are no worries on your end
Tyra T.
Atlanta, GA
Sooo soothing I think this is very comparable to the thayers cucumber witch hazel also.
Sara M.
becej
I love what it does to my face,I am very satisfied and I can see a lot of improvement on my face and I am very happy with it. It is a very gentle product and very good for my face. I feel like it would be very good for any type of face!
Cedar A.
Malaga
I used this toner a while back and found it made my skin feel so soft and also removed excess makeup that was left on my face. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it’s quite expensive and not very affordable.

I don’t recommend this product as you can find so many other timers that work better for cheaper.
Alisson F.
The cucumber face toner is the best tone I've tried in a long time, it's super fresh for every type of skin
Silia L.
Is this à good toner? and what makes him différent?
Jamie Lee  L.
Brisbane, Australia
How good is this for acne prone skin ?