BY THEBALM

Cranberry Invigorating Eye Cream gives you the look of a great night s sleep by helping reduce puffiness in the eye area.  Cranberry Invigorating Eye Cream. see more...

• This is on sale at Hautelook.com has anyone tried it? Trying to d...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
I purchased this eye cream in hopes that it would hydrate my very dry under eye area and help with dark circles. I really wish I didn't purchase it. It has a very thin consistency and does not help to hydrate my under eye area... let alone help with any dark circles.

On the balm's website its regular price is $40... holy moly. I bought mine on sale and still thought I had wasted a lot of money. There is nothing special about the product that you cannot get from a cheaper drugstore eye cream.
Mâria K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good anti-ageing eye cream with a balm-like texture when patted on. Not drying at all. Lulu is bringing out new packaging so the new delivery system should be more hygienic than the current pot. Doesn't bother me but I know it bothers others. You only need a tiny amount so it is good value for money and you can layer it over make-up too. UPDATE: Not moisturising enough for me any more as I now have VERY dry undereyes but otherwise an excellent cream. And they've now re-packaged in a tube.
Michele W.
Washington , DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is on sale at Hautelook.com has anyone tried it? Trying to decide if I should give it ago?