theBalm timeBalm Skincare Blueberry Face Treatment Mask uploaded by Allison K.

BY THEBALM

Blueberry Face Treatment Mask works to tighten and renew your skin with a combination of botanical extracts known to clarify your complexion and combat visible signs of environmental stress while Glycerine and Aloe leave the skin fully hydrated and soothed. Blueberry Face Treatment Mask. see more...

Ryann L.
Ryann L.
It's really not a bad mask! I've used it a few times and I really think it's help minimize my pores and improved my skin overall. However. Its definitely weird. It stings when you first put it on, and its so thin and liquidy that it's really hard to apply. I think unless you apply it with a brush it's basically useless. It's really just the only way to get an even coat. Honestly if I really didn't love the way this has made my skin look and feel I would give it one star.
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Hillsville, VA
I was using a birth control that caused me to have horrible break outs and i needed a super quick fix after i stopped using it to calm my skin and bring it back to its former glory and this mask did that for me. i used it every 2 days to help with the dry skin. And its also made in the USA and paraben, sulfate, synthetic dye, phthalate andddd cruelty free! $22 on the website! also a little goes a long way!
Tampa, FL
The design on the product is super cute and sort of has a vintage feel, which I love! And the blueberry scent is to die for!
liliber s.
liliber s.
Bronx, NY
I love this product left my skin feeling glossy n soft i recommend this to a lot of people haven't heard any complain
Mobina T.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
I need this mask, I used it once from my friend and damn it so good. It makes me feel as if I woke up fresh from my bed.
Yesi R.
Yesi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love face mask!!! This product looks great but I've never tried it. I will have to invest in one of these soon
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
Hesperia, CA
I love this it leaves my face feeling refreshed and tight it makes me feel awake its really good
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Richmond, VA
I love the smell so much it works great and feels great i love using this after a shower and when i wake up in the morning its such a refreshing face treatment
Ericka P.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I'm not a fan of the scent but the product itself leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Woodstock, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice masks for dry skin, but doesn't help with redness at all. It also doesn't smell like blueberries, which I honestly was hoping for. I probably won't buy again. It lasts a while and is nice, though!
Allison P.
Allison P.
Would anyone recommend this for dry skin or blackheads? I have sensitive skin.
Michele W.
Michele W.
Brawley, CA
I turned 30 and noticed some fine lines looking for a good mask. Would you recommend this for that?
Tampa, FL
I've only ever tried the blueberry one, has anyone preferred a different scent?
Chase C.
Chase C.
Cornelius, NC
Is this a peel or a wash mask?
Maida T.
Maida T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a peel off mask ? What are the positive points on this one ? Will it effect like mud mask ?