theBalm timeBalm Foundation uploaded by Sutvinder K.theBalm timeBalm Foundation uploaded by Rochelle A.theBalm timeBalm Foundation uploaded by Kaitlan M.

BY THEBALM

When theBalm launched timeBalm concealer in 2003, a cult classic was born.  A perennial best-seller, the hydrating, anti-aging, so-good-for-your-skin-you-can-sleep-in-it concealer became a secret weapon of celebrity makeup artists and celebrity-status night owls alike.  In an effort to give the rest of the complexion a little of the timeBalm magic, theBalm is launching timeBalm Foundation, a vitamin-packed, rejuvenating formula that is perfect for all skin types and for all hours of the day .  timeBalm Foundation crafts a flawless face by smoothing out imperfections and leaving a perfect canvas for further beautification.  The timeBalm Foundation formula features: Vitamin A to bolster the skin s elasticity while moisturizing it to protect the delicate eye area from environmental stresses.  It also helps even out skin tone. Vitamin E to protect the face fr see more...

Sutvinder K.
Bradford
Review for: Mid-Medium more...
Love this product sooo much.  Bought this from Debenhams in broadway as this was on offer half price.  The product is a very thick consistency, but used alongside with any beauty oil the product can be broken down.  You can have this light or full coverage, as this is build able.  On my skin this comes across like skin it’s so beautiful.  The colour matches me perfect, and this does last a long time.  It’s not at all heavy, to me personally it looks like you have no makeup on.  I prefer to apply this with my beauty blender, by all means you can use a brush.  At the moment this is my go to foundation.  Love this so much.
Fabiana D.
Piracicaba - São Paulo
One of the best! O use it as concealer because has a full coverage !! Congrats Thebalm; Great product
Delaney E.
Melissa , TX
I tried this one time. At a friends house. And feel I love with it!! So easy to apply and such a beautiful finsh!!!! But I can't find it any where. And it works well with oily skin. Just a wonderful foundation
kayka s.
Time Balm Foundation é uma base cremosa com a textura suave da cera de abelhas, que promove uma cobertura média/alta não comedogênica deixando a pele uniformizada com acabamento fosco natural.
Jessica F.
Review for: Mid-Medium Complexion Timebalm Foundation more...
I love this concealer! It has amazing coverage and goes on so smooth. Most cream concealers can crease really badly under the eye but this stays smooth all day long and usually outlasts my foundations. Love love love!
Abby F.
Killeen , TX
Review for: Mid-Medium Complexion Timebalm Foundation more...
Overall love the balm cosmetic. This product definitely does not disappoint. It completely gets rid of my dark circles without color correcting first , and it's great coverage without looking cakey.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
This is one of my go to foundations. It leaves a flawless finish. People always compliment me when I'm wearing this foundation because they don't think I'm wearing any. It's very light weight. Very creamy and easy to blend. Totally recommend to try this foundation if you haven't.
Karen J.
Savannah, TX
Review for: Mid-Medium Complexion Timebalm Foundation more...
I love almost everything the Balm. This product has not let me down. I love how it feels and makes my skin look. Good product!
Sky L.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Lighter Than Light more...
I love this foundation! the first time I applied it I put way to much and I looked like a grease ball but the 2nd time I used it it's definitely much better. it covers a lot and it stays put.
Lorelie C.
Burlington, ON
Review for: Mid-Medium Complexion Timebalm Foundation more...
Very good concealer for under eye and for spots would highly recommend it and I love the brand they have good products, wanted to try more from them!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Is this good for acne prone skin?
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
How's the coverage?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Does this have full coverage and about how long will the jar last if used everyday?