Thebalm Timebalm Foundation uploaded by Sherry B.Thebalm Timebalm Foundation uploaded by Sherry B.Thebalm Timebalm Foundation uploaded by Kaniesha K.
3 colors available

BY THEBALM

Perfect for all skin types, this medium-to-full coverage foundation creates a flawless face. the Balm TimeBalm Foundation is packed with vitamins, smoothing out imperfections. PRODUCT FEATURES Medium-to-full coverage foundation Sponge included Paraben-free Non-comedogenic/li> For all skin types Phthalates, GMOs, and Triclosan-free Sulfate-free HOW TO USE Apply using a brush or sponge to achieve an even, flawless complexion. PRODUCT DETAILS 0.75-oz. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Color: Medium Dark. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• Is this a matte or satin finish?1 Answers
  • What kind of coverage is this foundation? Do you need concealer under?1 Answers
Laura R.
Laura R.
I love The Balm Cosmetics in general but I also really enjoy this foundation. Besides the fact that it is paraben free and non-comedogenic it also contains vitamins A,C, and E. This can help nourish the skin and fight wrinkles and dark spots. It gives such a beautiful and natural coverage but since it is a cream product you get to decide how full of coverage you want with how you apply it!
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Middle Island, NY
This is a full coverage foundation! It's one of those pomade type of foundations where you can use a sponge or brush to dip in and then apply. To me when you apply to face it feels like weight but it's a little sticky, so you want to set it in powder for a flawless finish. It also lasts all day and looks great.
Deborah U.
Deborah U.
Sartell, MN
This is as amazing full coverage concealer. It's works for all skin types. It doesn't look cakey, and it doesn't really crease very much at all. It has a dewy finish, but you can easily make it matte with a setting powder.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
I purchased this foundation the other day and it has amazing coverage! I happen to have very oily skin and this fixed that problem quickly!! I will definitely be buying this brand again!
Stratton R.
Stratton R.
Visalia,la
My favorite, full coverage but still feels light. Colors range to match variety of skin tones
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
This is not a bad foundation. It is very creamy and it is easy to blend. I just wish it was in a stick or something easier to apply. The sponge will tear and get pretty gross
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Review for: Medium/Dark
When i opened this foundation i did not think i would like it at all. it comes in a acrylic pot. It is very thick and felt sticky when i switched it but once i applied it is was different. just a warning this foundation looks darker in the pot than it is when it is applied to your skin. The coverage is medium but buildable and layers very nicely. this foundation wears matte and lasts all day.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Indianapolis, IN
I am not a huge fan of this it doesn't work well with my fine lines I feel like it makes them more prominent as wel as emphasing any pores. It feels very thick and cakey to me. This is only my opinion as I love all of their other products usually so when I didn't like this one I was rather disappointed. I believe I picked it up for around $18 which is not too bad but I have used some drugstore brands that are cheaper and give me better look. I am more of a fan if BBC or CC cream so it is more of a personal preference. It has lasted awhile I purchased mid December. Just not for me :(
Alizza M.
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
I never tried this but heard this works great! I hope I get to try this soon what do you guys think about it?
Emilee T.
Emilee T.
This is really good foundation. It works as a concealer. as well. It comes in many shades to fit all skin tones. It's long lasting and had great coverage. It covers up wrinkles well and I would recommend it to everyone.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
What kind of coverage is this foundation? Do you need concealer under?
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Is this a matte or satin finish?