theBalm timeBalm Foundation uploaded by Sutvinder K.theBalm timeBalm Foundation uploaded by Rochelle A.theBalm timeBalm Foundation uploaded by Kaitlan M.

BY THEBALM

When theBalm launched timeBalm concealer in 2003, a cult classic was born.  A perennial best-seller, the hydrating, anti-aging, so-good-for-your-skin-you-can-sleep-in-it concealer became a secret weapon of celebrity makeup artists and celebrity-status night owls alike.  In an effort to give the rest of the complexion a little of the timeBalm magic, theBalm is launching timeBalm Foundation, a vitamin-packed, rejuvenating formula that is perfect for all skin types and for all hours of the day .  timeBalm Foundation crafts a flawless face by smoothing out imperfections and leaving a perfect canvas for further beautification.  The timeBalm Foundation formula features: Vitamin A to bolster the skin s elasticity while moisturizing it to protect the delicate eye area from environmental stresses.  It also helps even out skin tone. Vitamin E to protect the face fr see more...

Michelle P.
Middleton, WI
This is a full coverage cream foundation. I like that it's fill coverage but can look heavy on the face. If you are oily you will definitely have to set this with a powder.
Jeanne D.
Minden , NV
Review for: Lighter Than Light more...
The foundation is really good, have high coverage. It is not necessary apply a lot of products to achieve a good results. Leaves a dry cover but does not leave artificial results, it's really lightweight. I recommended this product, and I absolutely will buy it.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
This is one of my go to foundations. It leaves a flawless finish. People always compliment me when I'm wearing this foundation because they don't think I'm wearing any. It's very light weight. Very creamy and easy to blend. Totally recommend to try this foundation if you haven't.
Jessica F.
Review for: Mid-Medium Complexion Timebalm Foundation more...
I love this concealer! It has amazing coverage and goes on so smooth. Most cream concealers can crease really badly under the eye but this stays smooth all day long and usually outlasts my foundations. Love love love!
Delaney E.
Melissa , TX
I tried this one time. At a friends house. And feel I love with it!! So easy to apply and such a beautiful finsh!!!! But I can't find it any where. And it works well with oily skin. Just a wonderful foundation
Katherine R.
Owensboro, KY
I really like this foundation. I've found it goes on smoother when applying with a wet beauty sponge. But the color matches perfectly with my fair skin and lasts all day without caking. I would definitely buy this again.
Defne A.
Summit, NJ
meh. i can't believe i almost finished it, i was such a noob! it makes my skin so cakey and it's really heavy. its full coverage though. and the sponge just breaks off after using it for a time.
Abby F.
Killeen , TX
Review for: Mid-Medium Complexion Timebalm Foundation more...
Overall love the balm cosmetic. This product definitely does not disappoint. It completely gets rid of my dark circles without color correcting first , and it's great coverage without looking cakey.
Somantha S.
I bought this thinking that it would make a great under eye concealer. It worked alright, the coverage is decent, however, it creases on me EVERY time. I've found better concealers for less money in the drugstore.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I got this to use as an under eye concealer. It had good coverage but it creases really bad. Would not recommend as a concealer but would probably work well as a foundation.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Is this good for acne prone skin?
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
How's the coverage?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Does this have full coverage and about how long will the jar last if used everyday?