BY THEBALM

A silky, vitamin-rich face primer that helps conceal fine lines and wrinkles instantly. Enriched with vitamins A, C and E to protect skin against free radical aggressions, and blended with anti-inflammatory allantoin and bioflavonoid to soothe stressed skin. Creates a calm, smooth, flawless and youthful looking complexion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sei'De'Art ..
Los Angeles
Priming is really a skill, but I like theBalm because it makes the task a little easier. It doesn’t clump or roll if you apply foundation too soon. It’s very silky in feel and wears really well. I probably have three bottles.
Bethany C.
liverpool
I absolutely love this primer. It is my go to when I’m in a rush. It’s tacky but doesn’t feel heavy. My foundation never creases or moves or look crappy even after 12+ hrs of working
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
I think the packaging is super cute. I really like the feel of it on my face, it feels hydrating and definately nondrying! Although I feel like there is not a lot of product in the tube for the price that you pay. I think if the tube was filled completely it would be worth the money.
courtney L.
This primer is decent...it does it's job but I wouldn't use it as my go to. It smooths out my skin and makes my make up look nice. But at the end of the day it tends to leave me feeling a little oily. Definitely the one I use in my dry skin days.
Elizabeth G.
Smooths out my skin and leaves it very smooth. Helps lock in the moisture so my face doesn't get dry. I love how my face feels when I use this product.
Sarah O.
NAPA
I really like this primer smooth and makes my makeup stay all day doesn't do anything really that fill in pores just feels good on the skin
Emilie T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have dry skin, and I don’t wear foundation. Because of this, I don’t enjoy silicone primers.
Anis R.
This primer actually behaves differently depending on my foundation. My M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation tends to sit funny BUT my liquid foundation - Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup &The Ordinary Serum Foundation looks beautiful with this. I would say this primer is more nourishing to the skin & gives you a dewy look instead of blurring pores etc.
Sara M.
Gives flawless look , Holds the foundation in place for hours ! Creamy texture , easy to apply it . Also minimising the appearance of large pores.
Cons: price bit high
Nele G.
If you like a semi-matte finish, this is a great product. At the end of the day it tends to leave me feeling a little bit oily, but it's not the worst. I would not use this as my ultimate go to, cause of that reason. I will not purchase this again because I think it could do better for that price.
LAURA M.
How does this product works on oily skin?