BY THEBALM

A silky, vitamin-rich face primer that helps conceal fine lines and wrinkles instantly. Enriched with vitamins A, C and E to protect skin against free radical aggressions, and blended with anti-inflammatory allantoin and bioflavonoid to soothe stressed skin. Creates a calm, smooth, flawless and youthful looking complexion. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Bethany C.
liverpool
I absolutely love this primer. It is my go to when I’m in a rush. It’s tacky but doesn’t feel heavy. My foundation never creases or moves or look crappy even after 12+ hrs of working
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
I think the packaging is super cute. I really like the feel of it on my face, it feels hydrating and definately nondrying! Although I feel like there is not a lot of product in the tube for the price that you pay. I think if the tube was filled completely it would be worth the money.
courtney L.
This primer is decent...it does it's job but I wouldn't use it as my go to. It smooths out my skin and makes my make up look nice. But at the end of the day it tends to leave me feeling a little oily. Definitely the one I use in my dry skin days.
Elizabeth G.
Smooths out my skin and leaves it very smooth. Helps lock in the moisture so my face doesn't get dry. I love how my face feels when I use this product.
Sara M.
Gives flawless look , Holds the foundation in place for hours ! Creamy texture , easy to apply it . Also minimising the appearance of large pores.
Cons: price bit high
Nele G.
If you like a semi-matte finish, this is a great product. At the end of the day it tends to leave me feeling a little bit oily, but it's not the worst. I would not use this as my ultimate go to, cause of that reason. I will not purchase this again because I think it could do better for that price.
Laura M.
How does this product works on oily skin?