theBalm TimeBalm Face Primer

by theBalm

A silky, vitamin-rich face primer that helps conceal fine lines and wrinkles instantly. Enriched with vitamins A, C and E to protect skin against free radical aggressions, and blended with anti-inflammatory allantoin and bioflavonoid to soothe stressed skin. Creates a calm, smooth, flawless and youthful looking complexion.

How does this product works on oily skin?
Start your review of theBalm TimeBalm Face Primer!
Rachel N.
Newnan, GA
I give Timebalm a 3.5 out of 5 for face primer. It is quality, lasts longer than the average, but the one improvement that could be made is to thin out the formula so it doesn’t just lay on top of the skin. It does help thick or heavy foundation glide on and blend out.
Sei'De'Art ..
United States of America
Priming is really a skill, but I like theBalm because it makes the task a little easier. It doesn’t clump or roll if you apply foundation too soon. It’s very silky in feel and wears really well. I probably have three bottles.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
I think the packaging is super cute. I really like the feel of it on my face, it feels hydrating and definately nondrying! Although I feel like there is not a lot of product in the tube for the price that you pay. I think if the tube was filled completely it would be worth the money.
courtney L.
1,047 reviews
This primer is decent...it does it's job but I wouldn't use it as my go to. It smooths out my skin and makes my make up look nice. But at the end of the day it tends to leave me feeling a little oily. Definitely the one I use in my dry skin days.
Tina T.
Grand Rapids, MI
After using this product, I can honestly say it makes my skin feel silky smooth, and the same from the clients that I've used this on. It is a highly recommend primer. I have large pores on my nose and this does a great job creating an even surface on my skin for my makeup. I would buy this product again.
Brittany L.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This primer is okay. Not bad but not good either. It has that soft, silicone feel and feels nice on the skin but it does nothing special that other primers don't do for a more affordable price. I don't notice any blurring or pore filling. I'll use it since I have it but I won't be wasting money to repurchase.
Sarah O.
NAPA
I really like this primer smooth and makes my makeup stay all day doesn't do anything really that fill in pores just feels good on the skin
Emilie T.
I have dry skin, and I don’t wear foundation. Because of this, I don’t enjoy silicone primers.
Bethany C.
liverpool
I absolutely love this primer. It is my go to when I’m in a rush. It’s tacky but doesn’t feel heavy. My foundation never creases or moves or look crappy even after 12+ hrs of working
Elizabeth G.
Smooths out my skin and leaves it very smooth. Helps lock in the moisture so my face doesn't get dry. I love how my face feels when I use this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...