BY THEBALM

For daytime, nighttime and bedtime. A beeswax-based concealer packed with some hardcore science to help you fight wrinkles, conceal circles and look absolutely stunning around the clock. Pat timeBalm on in the AM and PM to conceal dark circles and protect your delicate eye area from environmental stresses. Apply it to a clean face before you go to bed to fight wrinkles while you sleep and wake up looking fab! Here s how timeBalm perfects your peepers: Vitamin A bolsters your skin s elasticity while moisturizing to protect the delicate eye area from environmental stresses. It also helps even out skin tone. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects your visage from skin-degenerating free radicals. Vitamin C is the ultimate in repairing sun damage. Soybean Oil boosts your skin s metabolism and nourishes with amino acids. Panthenol moisturizes and nourishes. Lin see more...

Kristine H.
Severn, MD
Review for: Timebalm Anti-Wrinkle Concealer Lighter Than Light 25 oz
I absolutely do not like this product. This product gives a cakey finish and settles into every single wrinkle that I didn't even know existed... I'm in my 20s and I certainly do not have a lot of wrinkles that I need to worry about. Even the packaging I find it very cheaply done with plastic and it's certainly not sanitary to dip your fingers into the product. You can apply with brush, but it makes the application even worse than if you did it with your fingertip. Idk I love their highlighters, but this is such a bad product
Andrea C.
I love the concealer. It is thick and you don't need much to get pretty good coverage (not FULL but a good med-full). I have the light/medium and I like the color a lot. It is light with a yellow undertone and works well to cover redness.
This product was so close to holy grail repurchase worthy, but the packaging started breaking on me! The container is plastic and started cracking around the twist. Basically I'm going to have to throw it out soon because it'll dry out and I'm maybe 1/3 way through. Very disappointing.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
Review for: Time Balm Anti-Wrinkle Concealer Light Medium 25 oz
This product lasts FOREVER. I purchased this on my cruise this January and use it every single day and I'm pretty sure I'm not even close to the bottom. A little goes a long way. This is extremely worth the price. I would say don't put too much on, especially if you're trying to conceal dark circles, otherwise it'll turn out cakey. It does conceal dark circles well, but I'd always use a correcter!
courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert
My all time favorite concealer!! I could seriously go out in just this and my skin would look flawless!! I love it! It smooths out all my blotches and imperfections and leaves my skin looking silky and soft. I usually use it under my favorite foundation or regular days and on "no make up" days I wear it by itself. Its perfect!!
Bailey H.
Waynesville, IL
It does last a long time, however I do find it to be quite thick and cakey. If you use a damp beauty sponge and bake your face with any cheap setting powder, it should be just fine though. However, I am a very pale person, and I could not find a shade that fit me so pale people beware!
Krystal B.
Stanton, CA
Ultimate fav concealer. It's a little orange so it color-corrects at the same time. 10/10 would repurchase but you need so little that I don't think I'll need to! I got mine at Kohls! Great stuff woohoo
Andrea B.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Timebalm Anti-Wrinkle Concealer Lighter Than Light 25 oz
Ugh. SO not lighter than light. I was hoping this would be a good concealer for under my eyes as I like to use something a little lighter than my skin tone, but this was a match my face. Honestly, it didn't perform well as an under eye concealer anyways. Very heavy, creased (even when set with a powder), and difficult to blend out evenly. As a spot concealer, it performs slightly better. The coverage is good, but it's still difficult to blend out and make a seamless transition between the product and the rest of my face makeup.

Edit: I've found that using a damp beauty sponge helps this product apply less heavily and more smoothly under the eyes, but it can't really be helped that much when used on blemishes on the face. Does not wear very well.
Cortney L.
If you barely need coverage, this may work for you. For me? Heck no. I have very dark rings & I also have fine lines under my lower lash line, which this does nothing for either. This product honestly does nothing for fine lines.
Jai D.
Review for: Light
This concealer is great to cover up red marks but clings to dry patches and creases like crazy near the under eye area. The sponge applicator it comes with is useless, it's better to use a little bit with a damp beauty blender.
Brittany S.
Decatur
I will give this concealer 4 stars.
It is very creamy and full coverage however sometimes this concealer settles in my small fine lines .
The packaging is pretty cheal given the price of this concealer. The plastic container wears out easily but the product itself is a great product.
Haleigh C.
Does this cause a lot of creasing?
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this makeup or cream or both?
Jennifer W.
Brentwood , TN
I love this concealer. Is it noncomedogenic?