BY THEBALM

PRODUCT DETAILS
This palette by theBalm features three luminizing partners in crime to highlight your most distinct features. Designed for girls on the run, this highlighting trio enables you to emphasize your finest features.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Contains three triple-milled multi-tasking highlighters, shimmers and shadows in Mary-Lou Manizer, Cindy-Lou Manizer and Betty-Lou Manizer.
Mirror on interior
Champagne, rose, and golden-bronze shades
Oil-free, talc-free, paraben-free
HOW TO USE

Layer these all-in-one highlighters, shimmers and shadows on your lids for a luxe look, or sweep on your cheeks, forehead and chin using our Powder to the People brush for an instant, goddess glow.

0.4-oz. total weight

INGREDIENTS

Mary-Lou: mica, isoeicosane, polyethylene, boron nitride, polyisobutene, ptfe, silica, synthetic wax, dimethicone, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxide (ci 77491). Betty-Lou: mica, isoeicosane, polyethylene, boron nitride, polyisobutene, ptfe, silica, synthetic wax, dimethicone, iron oxides (ci 77491), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), carmine (ci 75470). Cindy-Lou: mica, polymethylsilsesquioxane, silica, isoeicosane, polyethylene, boron nitride, polyisobutene, ptfe, synthetic wax, dimethicone, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), tin oxide, carmine (ci 75470).

• Does anybody know if they even have the "the luminizer" t...2 Answers
  • Is this worth it? How good is the effect?3 Answers
  • I have a yellow skin tone once I got this I thought it wa...1 Answers
Cristal O.
Jersey City, NJ
The mary lou manizer is a light-medium, golden champagne with warm undertones and a soft, pearly sheen that gives the skin a luminous glow. The texture is soft, smooth, and blendable on the skin, and the shimmer toes the right side of the line where it doesn’t emphasize pores, but it is a noticeable highlighter. The color wore well for eight and a half hours on me.
The Cindy Lou It had good color payoff with a soft, blendable consistency. The texture is less dense (a little thinner) compared to the other two shades. This shade lasted for eight hours on me.
The betty Lou blends out with ease. It has a strong sheen, but it doesn’t emphasize pores. The color wore well for almost nine hours on me.
Lorena b.
zapata, tx
I found this at my local tjmaxx for $10. I have to say this set is very pigmented very easy to blend. Has no fall out. The marylou highlighter is a very shiny gold highlight with blends very easily and can be use as a eyeshadow as well. The cindy lou for the contour is a light pinkish shade. I use it as a sheer blush it does have some glitter to it. The shade is the lightest in out of the three shades. And can also be use as a eyeshadow blush or highlight. The betty lou is a bronzer color with glitter. I love the formula its so beaitiful very pigmented and can blend so smoothly with no fall out. I highly recommend the trio set.
Paige M.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love this palette! It's relatively small and easy to travel with but the pans are a great size. I am fair skinned, so the darker two shades don't necessarily work for me as a highlighter, but when I am on the go I love to use them as eyeshadow - I just swipe across the lid with my fingertip. It's great because it's beautifully pigmented but saves a lot of space
Grace F.
Blaine, MN
I picked up this palette as Burlington and it’s pretty good. The colors are very basic and work well as highlighters. Mary loumanizer is a classic gold highlight, Betty loumanizer is like a shimmery blush color but works as a highlighter too, and the last color is a little too dark for me but it’s still really pigmented and shimmery.
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
This is an amazing highlighter a great price very blendable not to glittery on the skin It Blend very well and shines nicely. It is a lot of makeup for the price and very easy to carry. It's great to have more than one highlighter on hand at once you can use them one by one or blend them together they look amazing on the skin
Jennifer (@alettertoelise_89) G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the first highlighter palette that I bought from the balm it’s really lightweight and cute. I love the colors it comes with you can use them for the inner eye or eyeshadows. The colors work great for different skin types as well. Definitely recommend this palette.
Amber K.
St Augustine, FL
I received the Mary Lou highlighter sample in my 2018 January Ipsy bag. I was soo excited to use this product I used it the day after I received it. I swatched the product on my arm the day I got it and was already in love. The product is so pigmented and pretty. The Mary Lou highlighter was a nice golden color. I used the product today for the first time and it performed amazing on my skin. I usually like a highlighter with a little more "in your face glow" lol. But this product did very well and I would for sure use it again. It went on so flawlessly and pretty. I would use this product for more subtle or natural looks.  theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Megan W.
The packaging on this is so cute! I love The Balms creative packaging ideas. This trio has the iconic Mary Loumanizer highlighter, plus her sisters Cindy Lou and Betty Lou. Mary Loumanizer is the stand out in this palette. A very beautiful and universally flattering Champagne highlight. The other two are nice, but don't work as highlighter for me. It's a nice little palette that allowed me to sample all three, but in hindsight I would have preferred just the Mary Loumanizer on its own.
julia B.
Finksburg, MD
I absolutely love mine. It was my first highlighter palette and I fell in love. I’ve had better but I love the colors! It’s smooth and nice to put on. It stays on pretty good and this brand is great! I recommend for a first high lighter product! It’s very nice and you can get it stored such as Kohl’s.
Syra P.
WOW I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I got this to test out a highlight that I would love and I love this !! The smallest amount goes a long way and last for a long time! I would definitely buy this again the colors shine perfectly and you can use it as eyeshadow or highlight, what a great product!!
Jane B.
Does anyone else use the middle shade as a blush topper?
Sydney H.
Does this palette give you a more natural look?
Faye B.
Is this palette very pigmented. Also, does it go on smoothly?
Cheyenne M.
Is this worth it? How good is the effect?
katelyn y.
Minnesota
Seem like this is good for every day. Is it?

Amazon