Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette

by theBalm

Get a quick look using any combination of these triple-milled shadows, or add water to transform your favorite shades into loyal liners. Limit 1 order per day. Introducing the Balms latest addition to the Nude series. Nude Dude. This total package includes 12 full-bodied shadows that can be worn alone or layered for added intensity, so go ahead and cover (or uncover) your eyes. Features: These long wearing, triple-milled shadows have a velvety-smooth texture and true-to pan payoff. All shades can be used wet or dry. How to use: To get the longest wear, prep your eyelid with Put A Lid On It primer. Apply shadows with our Powder to the People brushes to create endless nude looks.

How well does this eyeshadow apply and does it stay on long?
Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette iive never tried anything from this brand ! Can you tell your favs from this brand ?
Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette Does anyone have this palette?
Start your review of Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette!
Product Highlights
This palette should be reviewed often, it's so greakinh beautiful ! I bought this on Hautelook and omg there so pigmentedin reviews
A great palette of eyeshadow. Perfect for anytime as they are neutral shades. Really nice pairings between highlight and accent shades.in reviews
...colors. They are so pigmented and sheer and they don't crease they're long lasting and just over all just good quality. They do have a shimmer to them which makes them look less natural and nude but I love the sparkle they give off it's not a lot its just the right amount.in reviews
Katelyn G.
Palmyra, PA
Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette uploaded by Katelyn G.
Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette uploaded by Katelyn G.
Nice soft colors that apply well. They aren’t super powdery which is a plus; no fallout. Color payoff isn’t insane. Not a lot of coverage, but it’s not patchy. In the look you see, I wore “flirty” on the outer half of my eyelid. I received that shade free in a monthly beauty bag. The shade is unique but still wearable. However it wasn’t enough to convince me to buy their palette or any of their other products.
Angelica C.
Las Cruces, NM
Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette uploaded by Angelica C.
Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette uploaded by Angelica C.
When I first purchased this palette, it was one of my everyday go to eyeshadows. The Balms’s eyeshadow formula is great. The shadows blend easily. This palette has a nice blend of mattes and shimmers. The great thing about The Balm is that they have 50% off deals, every so often, so these shadows are a steal. Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette
Kena G.
Brooklyn, NY
Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette uploaded by Kena G.
I like theBalm’s palettes and shadows/blushes. Some shades have better pigment and brush pickup than others and blend better, I do find that I have to layer more sometimes for better coverage, but overall I’m happy with their products.
Fairus Y.
North Bergen, NJ
Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette uploaded by Fairus Y.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I cracked the mirror myself when moving , didn’t come cracked. This palette is good but just good , nothing special to it like other balm palettes I’ve tried. The packaging however is so adorable I bought it for that reason as well 😂. It’s a nice beginner friendly palette , doesn’t excite me as much now that I’ve tried plenty of other eyeshadow palettes.
Karen P.
Lenoir City, TN
Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette uploaded by Karen P.
So far I love this! After a long affair with bright eyeshadows, I have gone back to nudes!!! Arm swatches are gorgeous and the color story is great!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved the colors but didn't like that the size of the shadows are small for the price I would expect more product you would probably find something similar and for a better price with more product just saying
Gabriela A.
Rego Park, NY
Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette uploaded by Gabriela A.
Very nice and gorgeous nudes!!! You can go from natural looks to dramatic smoky eyes!! I love the textures and I’ll definitely recommend this gorgeous palette! Is easy to blend and would make your eyes pop for sure! Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette
Jezeri Q.
Del Rio, TX
Got this palette for my roommate for her birthday. Really nice shades for all skin tones and the pigmentation is great. I bought it on the AF base which is the only place I've seen sold in stores. They have really cute packaging and names on every one of their products and i would definitely buy from them again. Their mascara is my favorite so far as well.
Bea H.
Portland, OR
Dissappointed with this palette! Every time I used this I didn't like how my eyeshadow looked. It seemed chalky and chunky and the colors didn't seem to suit me. not enough wearable shimmer shades and just didn't agree with the formula. love so many of the balm's single shadows. I also thought the pans are too small. passed it on to a friend with a much lighter complexion and blue eyes. I hope she gets good use out of it!
Jessica P.
Paulden, AZ
Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette uploaded by Jessica P.
I am in love with The balm Nude Dude Palette. it had all the shades I use and I love the nude dudes on it! it has twelve different colors to chose from. you can change your makeup style with this palette. I would recommend it to anyone.

119 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
D W.
Agia Varvara, Athens
il y a 6 mois
Tracy F. il y a 6 mois
I love the Balm. They've got a great all in one palette, In the Balm of your hands Vol. 2 which is my favorite. I am crazy about the Matt(e) Trimony palette ( all mattes and the alternative rock vol. 1&2. They're awesome!
Georgette C.
Bridgeport, WV
il y a 10 mois
Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette Does anyone have this palette?
Carolove *. il y a 10 mois
I do !! It’s very useful. It has good pigmentation
Georgette C.
Bridgeport, WV
il y a un an
Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette Does anyone have this palette? I think it is so cute and clever and would love to have it in my collection.
Louise D. il y a 6 mois
I do !! It’s so good ! Not the best palette ever, but it’s good ! I love the colors !
Alisen M.
Visalia, CA
il y a 3 ans
Katie S. il y a 2 ans
I had trouble with some of the middle shades not having very much pigment but if you use a primer first it can really help.