BY THEBALM

Get a quick look using any combination of these triple-milled shadows, or add water to transform your favorite shades into loyal liners. Limit 1 order per day. Introducing the Balms latest addition to the Nude series. Nude Dude. This total package includes 12 full-bodied shadows that can be worn alone or layered for added intensity, so go ahead and cover (or uncover) your eyes. Features: These long wearing, triple-milled shadows have a velvety-smooth texture and true-to pan payoff. All shades can be used wet or dry. How to use: To get the longest wear, prep your eyelid with Put A Lid On It primer. Apply shadows with our Powder to the People brushes to create endless nude looks. see more...

• What's your opinion on the Balm products? 💋3 Answers
  • I seen this pallet on amazon but don’t really know to muc...1 Answers
  • Where can i get it from? So want it 😍5 Answers
Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette
  • "This palette should be reviewed often, it's so greakinh beautiful ! I bought this on Hautelook and omg there so pigmented" in 186 reviews
  • "A great palette of eyeshadow. Perfect for anytime as they are neutral shades. Really nice pairings between highlight and accent shades." in 116 reviews
  • "I got a sample eye shadow from this pallet it was the one called fit and after trying it out I went to go buy the pallet. I love these nude colors. They are so pigmented and sheer and they don't crease they're long lasting and just over all just good quality. They do have a shimmer to them which makes them look less natural and nude but I love the sparkle they give off it's not a lot its just the right amount." in 25 reviews
Amanda C.
I won this product in an instagram post and had never tried the balm products before. I was a little nervous as i havent heard much about them, but like their lipsticks i was very happy with the quality . Not alot of kickback, no fall out on the face , great pigmentation and easily blendable. I do feel that the brush that comes with it is somewhat silly. It's small, one end is a liner brush the other isn't a packing or a blending brush so I'm kind of confused on the point. Packaging is a sturdy cardboard , mirror is decent. I'm giving the palette 4 stars since i have tried shadows that I enjoy more, but i will say it is definitely a good product and had i not won it, i would probably buy it. It's a nice nude palette with a good mixture of shimmers and mattes. Not too many of one or the other. I will say i prefer this over the naked palettes (originals - smoky)
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I'm not sure how many neutral palettes a girl needs really but I have a ton of them. Each one has subtle differences that I use them for. This palette has more vibrant nude colors. They are all different shades of nudes but they are bright pigmented and kicks the nude look up a notch. This is a good palette to use when you want something different but also want to keep it in the nude family. The lightest colors are brighter than light color nudes in other palettes and the darker colors blend almost to a smoky look but however used these are beautiful shades. This was my introduction to the balm and I've been a huge fan since
Ari V.
I am a new fan of the balm cosmetics. I have mascaras, eyeliner, eyeshadows and highlighter. Their website always has good sales and could never go wrong with all half off! I usually layer their mascaras and pair their highlighters with their bronzers and blush. Def try the balm cosmetics.
Dayle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Super buttery and pigmented. Can do SO many looks with this pallets from full glam, soft glam, natural, or just a little definition. Ipsy made me but this and I don't regret it at all. Can't wait to buy more balm products after using this pallete.
Haylie H.
Armstrong, IA
Cutest makeup packaging.
Really nice pigment and goes on smoothly.
My favorite basic palette. Has nice matte and shimmery shades.
It comes with a little brush, it's not the best for applying the product. I use the angled end for eyeliner.
Sarah A.
Clinton
This is such a great nude pallette! I think it's a shame it's not more popular! Everything you need for a pretty, natural look. Perfect alone for everyday wear or to use with other palletes as bases\ transition shades. A must-have!
Melissa D.
Lake charles, LA
I got this as an alternative to my naked 3. They have the same color scheme, which I love. The shadow are blendable and buttery, and it got some darker shades. I used it when I'm tired of brown eyeshadows and want more pinks.
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee. I love the Balm products. I use this often bc it’s got such everyday use. It lasts all day long!!! The price is so understandable for the high quality product you’re getting. I would recommend.
Ashley L.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Some shades are a hit or miss. The balm beach palette is one of my favorite palettes from the Balm. The shades are very flattering for everyone. Most neutrals with pops of colors. A great starter palette.
Anita R.
Anderson, SC
I love all of my the Balm products thus far! This palette is beautiful! The pigmentation is amazing! I would recommend this to anyone looking for great palette and doesn’t want to spend all the extra cash! Try their other products too!
Amanda G.
Rockmart, GA
Where can you buy this? I got a sample from ipsy but would love the whole palette
Katherine h.
Springfield, OR
I have heard mixed reviews on this pallet. I want to purchase it but I am wondering about the quality of the eyeshadow s?
Allyson G.
Krystaal B.
Adelaide
Where can i get it from? So want it 😍
April B.
Port Richey, FL
Nude tude or nude dude? I'm thinking of getting nude dude first.