Thebalm the Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Liquid Lipstick & Lip Liner Set, Multicolor

BY THEBALM

Dress up your lips in a fabulous way with this liquid lipstick and lip liner set. Liquid lipstick - Charming shade Lip liner - Chemistry shade Liquid lipstick is long-wearing, highly-pigmented, features a matte finish, and is paraben free Lip liner is long-wearing, highly- pigmented, talc-free, paraben-free, and cruelty-free HOW TO USE Liquid Lipstick: Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night. Lip Liner: Use as a liner to define and emphasize the lips, or apply color all over as a base before your favorite sheer lip products. 2-piece set includes: .25 oz. liquid lipstick, .017 oz. lip liner Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
This is the best value deal by The Balm! Their products are; paraben free, talc free & cruelty free. Their lipliners are creamy, easy to work with and blendable. Dont forget the end of the pencil has a hidden sharpener! Their liquid lipsticks last hours on end with minimal touch ups, are hydrating and leave a nice minty smell as it drys down, but, nothing to overpowering. This is the best pinup/classic red lip colour!
Bell S.
Hermitage, TN
I havent used this that much but the times that I have worn it, its good. Its not drying like most liquid lipsticks. The best thing about this to me is that it smells so good. It smells like mint chocolate chip.
Isabel M.
Hughson, CA
These liquid lipsticks smell very good and pigmentation is awesome I can't complain but idk if it's just me or anyone else has experienced dry lips at the end of the night of wearing this..I've tried putting on Chapstick and exfoliating my lips as well but same thing happens every time...
Kira K.
The balm sent me these and I can honestly say they are amazing! Not drying and the colors are so gorgeous!
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Very pigmented long lasting great price exceed my expectations I'm definitely glad I purchased it
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a liquid lipstick to try out.
Tina D.
i love this product!! it is my favorite matt lipstick. it is long lasting easy to apply and so pretty. the finnish is great, and I will definitly buy a new one once this one is emty.
Mariam M.
tanta
it's the best matte lip stick i have tried
it's pigmented
formula is very good
doesn't dry the lips
the most beautiful shade i have tried is
(charming & loving )
Anne-Fleur v.
I've recentely bought the liquid lipstick in the shade sincere! And im absolutely obsessed with it! It is so comfortable on the lips and it stays on forever! It also has a nice chocolate minty kind of smell. I would say this is the best liquid lipstick that i've tried so far