BY THEBALM #64 in Mascara

The molded wand of this Mad Lash mascara by the Balm will transform your lashes with volume and rich definition. Creates volume and high-definition lashes Rich black finish Water-resistant Smudge-proof Talc-free Paraben-free Cruelty-free HOW TO USE Wiggle onto your lashes to separate, lengthen, and build volume. 0.008-oz. Size: One size. Color: Black. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does it make your eye lashes long or full 15 Answers
  • Got this as a Christmas present. I was wondering if it gets clump...5 Answers
  • I have been looking for a mascara that helps curl my lashes and l...5 Answers
Simona R.
Norfolk, VA
Before I️ got into falsies, I️ fell in love with THEBALM Mad Lash mascara. It’s extremely lengthening, super voluminous, adds curve, and it never clumps in my experience. I️’m obsessed because I️ can keep adding as many coats as I’d like and it doesn’t end up looking like hairy spider legs 🕷 and the curved wand can eliminate a step (curling with a separate tool). I️ received this in a sample size in a previous IPSY Glam Bag (Sorry I️ can’t remember which month 🤐). I️ didn’t reach for it immediately because I️ had lots of full size mascaras and normally I️ just didn’t reach for the minis, I’m not sure why. Anyway, when I️ finally gave Mad Lash a shot-WOW!!!! I️ feel like my entire world of mascara changed mainly because this retails for $18 on THEBALM website and I️ have never paid more than $9 for a mascara... Not anymore! This little tube lasted me for about 2 months. I️ used it appropriately every other day. In my opinion that’s a huge amount of wear, comparable to how many uses I️ get out of a full size mascara. I️ will most definitely be repurchasing, probably on their website. I️ highly recommend you to try this mascara out, I️ promise you won’t be disappointed! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I️. NEED. THIS. IN. MY. LIFE. This is my f a v o r i t e 💜💙💚💛
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Got a deluxe size sample in an Ipsy bag over a year ago... After getting the sample and using it all up I have decided I don't want to go with out it so I am going to have to buy it now! Yup it's that good! Trust me! Great mascara and super buildable (which I love and need) also doesn't flake and it's super black. Pretty easy to apply because I hate when I get it on my eye lid :( lol thats the worst! But yea u know it's good when it lasted forever plus it didn't dry out! Plus when you use it all up and you need to buy a new one asap! Will try even more of their products after this... I already love their eyeshadows and highlighters!
jessica s.
If I could rate this more than five stars I would. This is my favorite mascara on the market and is even better than the Too Faces Better Than Sex mascara. I love the wet to creamy texture of the formula and the wand is unique to give your lashes this extra thick and lengthening look they have always wanted. The package design is so cute and I love the retro feel to it. One thing I really Love is that when you’re closing it it clicks into place to avoid opening while in your purse or elsewhere which, I’ll admit, has happened to me before! I love this product and would probably recommend it to people I even hated because everybody needs one of these babies in their collection!
elizabeth s.
NJ
this mascara is by far one of my favorite mascaras ever. it is so black, and it curls my lashes and it makes my lashes look so good! I got this mascara as a birthday gift from my friend but I researched where you can buy it, and you can buy it on thebalm.com or at khols. The only problem I have with mascara is the packaging. I don’t like how you need to pull the cap instead of twisting the cap. I feel like sometimes a little bit of mascara gets out of the tube and onto my hands, but I don’t mind
Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
I received the sample size of this mascara in a previous Ipsy glam bag. It is not my favorite mascara but it definitely is not the worst. I like the wand and how the mascara does not clump up easily. It makes your lashes look longer, and it helps hold curl well. But it does not do anything for volume or making your lashes look thicker. I have not had any problems with it running. I don't like the packaging.
Vanessa G.
San Pablo
The packaging was cute as most the balm cosmetics products are , the formula i really liked and was very black which i love but although the wand was curved for ur eye, i feel like it made the product go on clumpy, so i would sometimes use a different mascaras wand to apply it , this wasnt a favorite of mine and i would prefer my drug store mascaras over this one any day , i dont think ill be buying this again
Carol L.
The best mascara ever!! Got a sample in my ipsy bag and I’ve been hooked ever since. The brush is great and helps lift and curl your lashes without having to use a curler. My eyelashes have gotten longer while using this and I love how they look everyday. It may cost $18 but it is well worth the price.
Mari M.
Currently my all time favorite mascara
It's not waterproof but doesn't smudge or transfer at all all day long And I usually have issues with transfer. It's lengthening and holds a curl really well. It has a plastic wand with little teeth the wand is curved. I think that the wand design is great for adding length without clumping. My lashes look so long dark and so how still natural. I would definitely recommend giving this a try it's affordable considering you can get the two pack now
Kaylee H.
Renton, WA
I received this mascara in an Ipsy bag and I am so impressed! The applicator is perfect for keeping my eyelashes curled, and I almost never get mascara on my eyelid (which is a serious problem for me!) I’m able to curl my lashes before AND after applying, I then apply one my coat and they stay curled all day!!
Olivia S.
Lakeland, FL
This is a highly recommended product! It can be bought Ulta online and in store. It's one of the better mascara that Ive tried. The thing I've noticed is most mascaras I use clump, but this one doesn't. Everytime I use it, my eyelashes look longer than before. I would love to always have this product on hand where ever I go!
Allison K.
Is this a good mascara??
kayla c.
Greeley, CO
Does it make your eye lashes long or full
Kayla s.
Is this mascara worth the try? I've tested out benefit roller lash and it has been my favorite! I would like something similar but a bit cheaper on price! I've seen a lot of YouTubers talk good reviews about this product! What do y'all think??
Amanda L.
Is this mascara flaky? Does it rub below the eyes easily?
Chels L.
Is it worth the price? Is there a lot of volume? Would you say it's a dramatic effect or versatile for every day?