BY THEBALM

The molded wand of this Mad Lash mascara by the Balm will transform your lashes with volume and rich definition. Creates volume and high-definition lashes Rich black finish Water-resistant Smudge-proof Talc-free Paraben-free Cruelty-free HOW TO USE Wiggle onto your lashes to separate, lengthen, and build volume. 0.008-oz. Size: One size. Color: Black. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does it make your eye lashes long or full 16 Answers
  • Got this as a Christmas present. I was wondering if it ge...5 Answers
  • I have been looking for a mascara that helps curl my lash...5 Answers
Thebalm the Balm Mad Lash Black Mascara
  • "Best mascara I've ever used. Gives me length and volume and curl all without clumping ! I love this. And it's reasonably priced . I like this better than my Lorac fiber mascara. It dries fast, no flake, and it's a lightweight formula. I recommend this to all my customers. " in 150 reviews
  • "I got a mini version of this in my ipsy and I am OBSESSED. I have very long lashes with a few that are insanely straight. I generally curl my lashes just a little bit and then rely on the mascara to keep the straight ones curled. This mascara has super cute packaging, is very very BLACK and has my favorite type of wand applicator - narrow, short bristles. It separated, lengthened and kept my lashes curled up. Also...no flaking or smudging! Will definitely repurchase when I run out. " in 83 reviews
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag and love this mascara, I'm surprised at some of these reviews! The curve of the brush adds a nice curl, it separates my lashes nicely and looks wonderful! I would totally buy the full size! " in 43 reviews
  • "The Balm Mad Lash mascara is just so wonderful ! I got it in my November Ipsy bag and fell in love with it immediately! It covers all my eyelashes, I love the type of wand it has. After adding it to my eyelashes and curling them again I had mascara crumbs but I brushed those away. It takes a short time for the mascara to dry. " in 33 reviews
  • "Amazing mascara. I have straight lashes and this will help hold the curl. So glad I got it in my ipsy glam bag. " in 26 reviews
Simona R.
Norfolk, VA
Before I️ got into falsies, I️ fell in love with THEBALM Mad Lash mascara. It’s extremely lengthening, super voluminous, adds curve, and it never clumps in my experience. I️’m obsessed because I️ can keep adding as many coats as I’d like and it doesn’t end up looking like hairy spider legs 🕷 and the curved wand can eliminate a step (curling with a separate tool). I️ received this in a sample size in a previous IPSY Glam Bag (Sorry I️ can’t remember which month 🤐). I️ didn’t reach for it immediately because I️ had lots of full size mascaras and normally I️ just didn’t reach for the minis, I’m not sure why. Anyway, when I️ finally gave Mad Lash a shot-WOW!!!! I️ feel like my entire world of mascara changed mainly because this retails for $18 on THEBALM website and I️ have never paid more than $9 for a mascara... Not anymore! This little tube lasted me for about 2 months. I️ used it appropriately every other day. In my opinion that’s a huge amount of wear, comparable to how many uses I️ get out of a full size mascara. I️ will most definitely be repurchasing, probably on their website. I️ highly recommend you to try this mascara out, I️ promise you won’t be disappointed! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I️. NEED. THIS. IN. MY. LIFE. This is my f a v o r i t e 💜💙💚💛
Jay 💖.
I got a deluxe sized sample of this in a subscription bag a few months ago,and I really liked it! It didn't give a ton of volume,but it did add a lot of length and made my lashes look very flirty and fluttery! I could get more volume if I wanted it by adding a second or a third coat of this mascara,as well. I liked how easy the wand made it to coat all of my lashes,even the pesky inner corner ones!
With this mascara,my lashes held a decent curl and looked really good throughout the day! I would recommend,and will be buying a full size in the future!
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I have long lashes, and this mascara goes to town separating them. I got mistaken for wearing falsies while wearing this mascara. I will say I got a trial size and the packaging was disappointing, there wasn’t a twist to shut lid, you literally just push it closed. I could see that being a nightmare if you travel with your cosmetics so I hope the full size isn’t like that. Anyways, the brush is the perfect size for your upper and lower lashes, no clumps, great separation and it doesn’t make your lashes all hard either.
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Got a deluxe size sample in an Ipsy bag over a year ago... After getting the sample and using it all up I have decided I don't want to go with out it so I am going to have to buy it now! Yup it's that good! Trust me! Great mascara and super buildable (which I love and need) also doesn't flake and it's super black. Pretty easy to apply because I hate when I get it on my eye lid :( lol thats the worst! But yea u know it's good when it lasted forever plus it didn't dry out! Plus when you use it all up and you need to buy a new one asap! Will try even more of their products after this... I already love their eyeshadows and highlighters!
Kerri C.
Kent, WA
I like this mascara overall. It adds a lot of length and a good amount of volume to the lashes. I don't have a lot of trouble with it flaking off during the day but I don't like putting it on my lower lashes just because I don't want a lot of added length to my lower lashes. I'm not the biggest fan of the applicator, it's curved and has shot plastic bristles but the formula is very nice.
Devon O.
This mascara is not worth the price it goes for. The brush is plastic so it hold a ton of product which is great but it is flat on the curved side so it mushes into your lashes and doesn’t really brush out that well since the bristles are so far apart
jessica s.
If I could rate this more than five stars I would. This is my favorite mascara on the market and is even better than the Too Faces Better Than Sex mascara. I love the wet to creamy texture of the formula and the wand is unique to give your lashes this extra thick and lengthening look they have always wanted. The package design is so cute and I love the retro feel to it. One thing I really Love is that when you’re closing it it clicks into place to avoid opening while in your purse or elsewhere which, I’ll admit, has happened to me before! I love this product and would probably recommend it to people I even hated because everybody needs one of these babies in their collection!
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I received this product in a beauty subscription bag. I used it a few times, and have always gotten lumps and clumps, which is disappointing. The formula is long lasting, pure black, and lengthens lashes. I really wanted to like this product, but the clumpiness was too much for me to handle.
Mari M.
Currently my all time favorite mascara
It's not waterproof but doesn't smudge or transfer at all all day long And I usually have issues with transfer. It's lengthening and holds a curl really well. It has a plastic wand with little teeth the wand is curved. I think that the wand design is great for adding length without clumping. My lashes look so long dark and so how still natural. I would definitely recommend giving this a try it's affordable considering you can get the two pack now
Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
I received the sample size of this mascara in a previous Ipsy glam bag. It is not my favorite mascara but it definitely is not the worst. I like the wand and how the mascara does not clump up easily. It makes your lashes look longer, and it helps hold curl well. But it does not do anything for volume or making your lashes look thicker. I have not had any problems with it running. I don't like the packaging.
Allison K.
Is this a good mascara??
kayla c.
Greeley, CO
Does it make your eye lashes long or full
Amanda L.
Is this mascara flaky? Does it rub below the eyes easily?
Kayla s.
Is this mascara worth the try? I've tested out benefit roller lash and it has been my favorite! I would like something similar but a bit cheaper on price! I've seen a lot of YouTubers talk good reviews about this product! What do y'all think??
Chels L.
Is it worth the price? Is there a lot of volume? Would you say it's a dramatic effect or versatile for every day?