BY THEBALM

the Balm cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this the Balm How Bout Them Apples Cheek and Lip Cream Palette, at Kohl's. see more...

• How good are these blushes and how do you apply?Be the first to answer!
  • When you put this on your lips it will be more of a tint, correct?1 Answers
  • How do you apply this blush ? Does it blend well with a brush or is...2 Answers
Simone S.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
I was hesitant to try these because I'm not used to using cream blush, but I was pleasantly surprised. They are easy to apply with fingers, a beauty blender, or a brush and the color is buildable and easily blendable. They don't feel greasy and stay put all day. I don't really like them as lip colors even though they suggest you can use them on the lips. I've had mine a year and they haven't dried out like some cream products do.
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased this product, but I've used it every day since I got it. It's awesome. I love how they are multi functional. I find the blushes very pigmented on my cheeks and a tad bit sheer on the lips. I feel like the cream blush on my cheeks gives a more natural finish, instead of the powder blushes. I will definitely be purchasing more products from The Balm!
Brinna B.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
When I purchased this Palette I had no idea how much i was going to use this! I love using cream blushes on my makeup clients because I think it adds dimension and it lasts longer than powered blush. I also use this Palette as a lipstick Palette as well as a pink base for warm colored eyeshadows! It is such a multipurpose, versatile Palette! Plus the packaging is adorable!
Hue V.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this for years now and I must say I don't reach out for it as much as I use to. Never the case, this product is very good. I don't like using it as lipstick because it doesn't last long and it's hard to carry this around in your purse if you have to touch up. They all have different finishes that are buildable while still giving a natural finish.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im a huge fan of the balm, they have beautiful items for an affordable price. I'm not usually a huge creme blush fan but these have a different texture than others I've tired. The product is nice and smooth, not thick and sticky. applies nicely the only thing I've noticed is they don't last as long. You need a primer and set this with powder.
courtney L.
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous!!! I love this. I seriously have probably 5 of the same palette! But they're perfect. They moisturize and give your cheeks and/or lips the perfect glowing pink or red. And they're buildable so you can make it darker if you want. I use them all the time. Especially for my "no make up" look. They look very natural. They're perfect!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to palette for blush. Though I don't use this palette on my lips, the color selection is wonderful and I find using this palette gives my makeup a more finished look then when I use powered blushes. I am pleased I invested in this palette and plan to repurchase once I hit pan.
Anyela M.
Anyela M.
Medley, FL
i love Thebalm the Balm How Bout Them Apples Cheek & Lip Cream Palette, I love this product dying to have it, I want it, I know it is very good I really like. is very good......
I want to have the truth again because it is very good
and I've used and liked
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
The colors are gorgeous, but they don't seem to last on my lips as long as some of my other products do! I really like to use it for blush it lasts well and it's easy to blend. I am not sure if I would buy it again, although the packaging is to die for!
Lila S.
Lila S.
I love this palette!! It's very nicely pigmented for the cheeks, but more of a lip stain for the lips. I use this almost every day as blush and it lasts all day! Plus the packaging is the cutesttt and I love how many color options there are!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
Where can I find this?
Nisha M.
Nisha M.
How do you apply this blush ? Does it blend well with a brush or is it better applied with sponges
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you put this on your lips it will be more of a tint, correct?
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been thinking about getting this for a while.... do they blend easily?
Gissel Q.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good are these blushes and how do you apply?