BY THEBALM

the Balm cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this the Balm How Bout Them Apples Cheek and Lip Cream Palette, at Kohl's. see more...

• How good are these blushes and how do you apply?1 Answers
  • When you put this on your lips it will be more of a tint, correct?1 Answers
  • How do you apply this blush ? Does it blend well with a brush or ...3 Answers
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I've had this for years now and I must say I don't reach out for it as much as I use to. Never the case, this product is very good. I don't like using it as lipstick because it doesn't last long and it's hard to carry this around in your purse if you have to touch up. They all have different finishes that are buildable while still giving a natural finish.
Caeli D.
Im a huge fan of the balm, they have beautiful items for an affordable price. I'm not usually a huge creme blush fan but these have a different texture than others I've tired. The product is nice and smooth, not thick and sticky. applies nicely the only thing I've noticed is they don't last as long. You need a primer and set this with powder.
courtney L.
Gorgeous!!! I love this. I seriously have probably 5 of the same palette! But they're perfect. They moisturize and give your cheeks and/or lips the perfect glowing pink or red. And they're buildable so you can make it darker if you want. I use them all the time. Especially for my "no make up" look. They look very natural. They're perfect!
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is my go to palette for blush. Though I don't use this palette on my lips, the color selection is wonderful and I find using this palette gives my makeup a more finished look then when I use powered blushes. I am pleased I invested in this palette and plan to repurchase once I hit pan.
Anyela M.
Medley, FL
i love Thebalm the Balm How Bout Them Apples Cheek & Lip Cream Palette, I love this product dying to have it, I want it, I know it is very good I really like. is very good......
I want to have the truth again because it is very good
and I've used and liked
Shannon W.
The colors are gorgeous, but they don't seem to last on my lips as long as some of my other products do! I really like to use it for blush it lasts well and it's easy to blend. I am not sure if I would buy it again, although the packaging is to die for!
Lila S.
I love this palette!! It's very nicely pigmented for the cheeks, but more of a lip stain for the lips. I use this almost every day as blush and it lasts all day! Plus the packaging is the cutesttt and I love how many color options there are!
Cassie J.
Clermont, FL
Nice blush pallet....I do wish it was not cream. It would be amazing as just a powder blush. I have oily skin so creams don't work so well with my skin.
Shelaina J.
This is great!! I love Thebalm to begin with, so my opinion might be a little biased. I prefer this over the stila convertible color.
Ariel M.
Manassas, VA
This is a beautiful pallets, I think all of the shades work with my fair skin tone. They are easily blendable and buildable.
Jamie G.
Cary , NC
Where can I find this?
Nisha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you apply this blush ? Does it blend well with a brush or is it better applied with sponges
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good are these blushes and how do you apply?
Hillary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been thinking about getting this for a while.... do they blend easily?
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you put this on your lips it will be more of a tint, correct?