BY THEBALM

the Balm cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this the Balm How Bout Them Apples Cheek and Lip Cream Palette, at Kohl's. see more...

• How good are these blushes and how do you apply?3 Answers
  • When you put this on your lips it will be more of a tint,...1 Answers
  • How do you apply this blush ? Does it blend well with a b...3 Answers
Thebalm the Balm How Bout Them Apples Cheek & Lip Cream Palette
  • "I wasn't sure about using a palette for both cheeks and lips but I'm so happy I gave it a shot! These creams dry to almost a mineral consistency but they won't leave your lips dry. They last long on the cheeks and who can resist the hunky packaging ;) " in 6 reviews
Maribel A.
Mesa, AZ
[product:thebalm-the-balm-how-bout-them-apples-cheek-&-lip-cream-palette] this is such a cute palette the colors are so pretty and so creamy you can obviously tell by the photo which two are my favorite shade, I would recommend this palette to anyone ❤️ ❤️
Tiffany Y.
This works great as an on-the-go blush! The color is nice, creamy, and very blend-able! However, it didn't work as a lip color for me- the color looked great but the formula dried out my lips. If you are looking for a dual purpose makeup product- this may not be the answer for you. If you would primarily use this as blush- then go for it! 😊👍🏻
Kelly M.
This is a great palette that you are able to use for both your cheeks and lips. I haven't personally tried this product on my cheeks but I have worn it on my lips. The colors have great pigment and you are easily able to mix different colors from this palette together in order to create your own shades.
Rikki J.
I am so in love with this product! I love 2-in-1 products - feels like you get more bang for the buck, and what is great about this is that you can use these as blushes OR lipsticks! It is a great way to match your blush to your lipstick if you like continuity to your look And the packaging is just so darn cute - plus it is sleek and easy to slip into your purse if using on the lips. As they are a creamy consistency, be sure to use these BEFORE you used powder, or else when you try to blend them out the powder underneath will ball up and then disturb the foundation below.  I found these to be very easy to apply and blend with the fingers, which is my preferred method of application. I don't really recommend using a brush as you will tend to pick up and deposit way to much product. They are super pigmented, so you need to use them with a very light hand. Be sure to set with powder when finished as they are a cream. For lips, I use a lip brush. Real Techniques makes a great retractable one that is easy for on-the-go. Most importantly, do NOT go by this picture! The colors are much lighter and not so intense - they are very wearable colors.
PINK Society Life L.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite blush set. I love the balm. It's a great company and the packaging is always very very cute (similar to benefit). This is one of my favorite blush sets because on first look you think the colors are very similar to one another but if you search them or use them you'll find they are different enough to really get good use out of. There's a red shade, a peachy shade, a pink shade, a coral shade. They are all very buildable. While you can use them on both your cheeks and lips I recommend being careful with that. Always use clean brushes when using multitasking products like his. Great value!
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
I was hesitant to try these because I'm not used to using cream blush, but I was pleasantly surprised. They are easy to apply with fingers, a beauty blender, or a brush and the color is buildable and easily blendable. They don't feel greasy and stay put all day. I don't really like them as lip colors even though they suggest you can use them on the lips. I've had mine a year and they haven't dried out like some cream products do.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
When I purchased this Palette I had no idea how much i was going to use this! I love using cream blushes on my makeup clients because I think it adds dimension and it lasts longer than powered blush. I also use this Palette as a lipstick Palette as well as a pink base for warm colored eyeshadows! It is such a multipurpose, versatile Palette! Plus the packaging is adorable!
Diane O.
Marlton, NJ
I was nervous about the cream blush but I'm glad I bought this! Like any product, you should gradually increase the amount because with the cream blush, it's not as forgiving as a powder! So be careful! The color was pretty and stayed on for the whole work day, that's pretty great, considering I'm hot as hell at work! LOL I found this at Burlington Coat Factory for 12 bucks, so if you see it, grab it cause this is a great addition to any collection. Oh yea, and like any BALM packaging, it's SUPER cute!
Savannah P.
This product is much worth the money. All lip colors are very pigmented and blend together nicely. These shades are very beautiful and fun to work with. When I first got this I was overwhelmed and super excited and always wanted to try it. It's great!
Krista H.
Loved the color selection. Beautiful packaging. This is a lip & cheek palette. It isn't a product I will purchase again. Very hard to blend on cheeks. It's an extreme matte lip formula. It's too drying in the lips. If you use it as a lip color I highly recommend using a clear gloss over it. Formulation on this product was horrible. The balm usually makes outstanding products however this one unfortunately wasn't one I would recommend or use again. It went in the give away bin.
Jamie H.
Youngsville
Where can I find this?
Nisha M.
How do you apply this blush ? Does it blend well with a brush or is it better applied with sponges
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
How good are these blushes and how do you apply?
Hillary S.
I've been thinking about getting this for a while.... do they blend easily?
Lauren S.
When you put this on your lips it will be more of a tint, correct?