BY THEBALM

the Balm cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this the Balm Brow Pow Eyebrow Powder, at Kohl's. see more...

• Please leave a comment below telling me if you use this p...1 Answers
  • It looks great and I love the brand but is it worth it?2 Answers
  • Does this come in a good range of colors?1 Answers
Thebalm the Balm Brow Pow Eyebrow Powder
  • " I use this to set my pencil or dip brow! Its great for blending the pomade or pencil out! Leaving a natural look. Easy to use and great choice of shades!" in 11 reviews
  • "Great product! The balm products are so so good and cruelty free. Major plus. Long lasting and comparable to more expensive products. Will repurchase and recommend this product. Purchased mine online. " in 4 reviews
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
Ah-mazing brow powder! My new favorite brow powder to use for my every day look! It stays on the whole day and isn't messy like some of the other eyebrow powders.
Maureen N.
Waterbury, CT
Love this eyebrow powder! Very pigmented, easy to apply, and gives your brows a nice natural look without being too much or too obvious. And I love the packaging!
Becky V.
Came across this.. Was a good eyebrow powder while it lasted but I eventually gravitated back to my go-to eyebrow powder. As this was good, I enjoy variety of shades some days.
Isela C.
I adore this brow powder. They make my eyebrows look so natural. Great pigmentation payoff. This is the only brow powder that I'll ever use, it's one of my holy grails!
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
Jenessa C.
Elyria
Review for: the Balm Brow Pow Eyebrow Powder, the Balm Brow Pow Eyebrow Powder, the Balm Brow Pow Eyebrow Powder more...
I love eyebrow powder. I haven't tried this but it looks nice and I would love to try it I think powder is better then pencil sooooo 10/10 recommended.
Ariella A.
Medford, OR
Review for: the Balm Brow Pow Eyebrow Powder more...
This is the best brow product I have ever purchased. I have used almost everything and this is my favorite! Good price and long lasting :)
w a.
This product is great. It fills your brows in extremely well. Its very blendable. They have good shades. Makes for a more natural look
Michelle M.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this brow powder..it has long lasting stay and is one of the few that actually has a match for my natural auburn brows.
Jenneffer d.
Nothing bad to say. So far so good I think I'll change my Anastasia for this one I'm so impressed with color and texture .
Morgan S.
Berkeley, CA
Where do I find this brand?
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Do you think dark is the way to go with dark hair? I hear mixed opinions.
Michelle M.
Sacramento, CA
It looks great and I love the brand but is it worth it?
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Does this stay put all day?
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Does this come in a good range of colors?