BY THEBALM

the Balm cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this the Balm Brow Pow Eyebrow Powder, at Kohl's. see more...

• Please leave a comment below telling me if you use this p...1 Answers
  • It looks great and I love the brand but is it worth it?2 Answers
  • Does this come in a good range of colors?1 Answers
Thebalm the Balm Brow Pow Eyebrow Powder
  • " I use this to set my pencil or dip brow! Its great for blending the pomade or pencil out! Leaving a natural look. Easy to use and great choice of shades!" in 11 reviews
  • "Great product! The balm products are so so good and cruelty free. Major plus. Long lasting and comparable to more expensive products. Will repurchase and recommend this product. Purchased mine online. " in 4 reviews
jessica s.
I usually use this over something if I have patches as it has a natural color and looks really good but the pigment is slightly lacking. It just needs some build up but other than that I suggest it for fluffier brows
Kelsey C.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: the Balm Brow Pow Eyebrow Powder more...
This is a nice brow powder, but it wasn’t for my skin tone. It’s very warm toned, which didn’t match well with my cool blue undertones skin. They need to make a wider variety of colors and a few different brow products would be nice instead of just powder.
Briana J.
BEST. BROW POWDER. EVER. I seriously can't say enough about it. It's super easy to work with and lasts all day, the color matches me perfectly, it's reasonably priced, the brand is cruelty free, and I'm obsessed with their packaging. See thebalm list in my profile for more info and photos
Ashley V.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: the Balm Brow Pow Eyebrow Powder more...
This is my favorite brow product by far. I feel like brow powder these days is somewhat old school, but I’m a creature of habit and can’t let it go. One pan lasts FOREVER and I just love it. I don’t feel like I can achieve the brow look I like with pencil products, and gel is just too intense. I’m still into the powdery, feathery brow look and this helps me achieve just that.
Amani B.
Oceanside, CA
My favorite brow powder! Absolutely love the formula for this product it is not the same as brown eyeshadow, and I loves to use this powder after our use Anastasia dip brow gel. Our use the powder over Anastasia dip brow and it has amazing Effects.
donna c.
This powder works very nicely. I use the powder when I want my brows to look darker and thicker. It is easy to work with to fill brows in and make them look fuller without looking fake. I recommend!
Reagan H.
El Reno, OK
I have been using this product for 3 years and I love it! When I do my brows with this, I get so many complements throughout the day! I love the packaging as well, TheBalm always has such cute packaging! This product is very affordable and last forever! There have been times where I've fallen asleep with my make up on and brows still look like I just did them! This is definitely one of my holy grail procducts!
Tyler N.
Assonet, MA
I've always wanted to try a brow powder, as my eyebrows turn to a platinum, hard to see color in the summer, but did not want to look like I had drawn on brows. This product is easy to apply and natural looking, what else can you ask for? Unlike its waxy counterparts, this powder effortlessly clings to your eyebrow hairs and lasts all day, even through sweating! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Tiffany H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Gigi G.
Its a great product that lasts all day and really makes your eyebrows look out of this world! I added it to my daily makeup routine and I regret nothing. Its easy to use as long as you have basic knowledge on how to apply any eyebrow makeup. I highly recommend and don't be afraid to use a shade lighter than what you might normally get :)
Morgan S.
Berkeley, CA
Where do I find this brand?
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Do you think dark is the way to go with dark hair? I hear mixed opinions.
Michelle M.
Sacramento, CA
It looks great and I love the brand but is it worth it?
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Does this stay put all day?
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Does this come in a good range of colors?