Thebalm the Balm Balmsai Eyeshadow & Brow Palette With Shaping Stencils

by theBalm

the Balm cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this the Balm Balmsai Eyeshadow & Brow Palette With Shaping Stencils, at Kohl's.

Está paleta tiene buena pigmentación?
Been eyeing this brand for a year now and have heard mixed reviews. Are these shadows good quality? Pigmented? Which of all palettes created under this brand would anybody reccomend
Start your review of Thebalm the Balm Balmsai Eyeshadow & Brow Palette With Shaping Stencils!
Product Highlights
“...day and I don't have to worry about them coming off. The colors are so pigmented and easy to apply. When I run out, I will for sure be buying a new palette!” in reviews
“...perfect eye look.This palette seems really pigmented with the perfect neutral shades.” in reviews
I love the eyeshadows on this pallet! The eyeshadows are buildable, so you get the exact shade/pigment you want. These are so easy to blend. Not the biggest fan for brows tho, because they're so buildable, I wasn't able to get the exact effect for my brows. I do believe it's a good value product for the price you pay.
Portland, OR
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette. It was one of my first palettes and it's lasted me a few years. It comes with eyebrow stencils which helped me a lot when I was first learning how to do makeup. It has a nice range of colors, and has both neutral and bright colors which I like to use. The cherry on top is the packaging, I love the front of this palette, it's so cute.
Shelby, NC
The only eyeshadow pallet I have ever owned and I cannot wait to buy more of them, very pigmented colors an natural-dark and that’s what I like ! I use this EVERYDAY! And I totally reccomend this to anyone!
Awesome palette! I can't wait for the next one. The Balm is a great brand! One of the best with no need for improvement in my opinion. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Richland, WA
Lots of nice neutrals in this pallette. I tried using the stencils, but they don't work well for me.  The pallette packaging is adorable, as are all TheBalm makeup packages!  One of the reasons I keep coming back to This brand.  This pallette has a mirror inside.  The pigment is decent on the shadows.  I use the matte colors the most.  The brow colors are great!!
Kissimmee, FL
I think that the palette I received was a fluke or something... the colors are not very pigmented. I have to really rub at them for any color to come off on my finger or on a brush. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Thomaston
 This product is all around very good.  It is very pigmented and the formula is not chalky at all there a color that I can use even with my skin tone and I love that . Is not particularly cheap however it is a very good buy for what you pay I would recommend this to anybody
Waite Park, MN
I honestly use this one for my brows. Which is amazing, they have all the colors you need for that. I set my brows with them before gel. I got this one for free from my work. I don’t know if I’d buy it due to the colors. But it doesn’t suck.
Claremore , OK
This pallet has so many options yo choose from, tons of different looks you can do with just this pallet alone. The colors are super pigmented and last all day. I definitely recommend this pallet!!
These are great colors that give you versatile option when it comes to your eye makeup options. I love the soft feel they have and they apply very easily with minimal coats.