Thebalm the Balm Balmsai Eyeshadow & Brow Palette With Shaping Stencils

by theBalm

the Balm cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this the Balm Balmsai Eyeshadow & Brow Palette With Shaping Stencils, at Kohl's.

Está paleta tiene buena pigmentación?
Been eyeing this brand for a year now and have heard mixed reviews. Are these shadows good quality? Pigmented? Which of all palettes created under this brand would anybody reccomend
Start your review of Thebalm the Balm Balmsai Eyeshadow & Brow Palette With Shaping Stencils!
Product Highlights
“...day and I don't have to worry about them coming off. The colors are so pigmented and easy to apply. When I run out, I will for sure be buying a new palette!” in reviews
“...perfect eye look.This palette seems really pigmented with the perfect neutral shades.” in reviews
Love the colors on this palette!! A good combination of matte and shimmer. I like the eye stencils, they come handy. Big kahuna is a really pretty color. Is a good palette. I will definitely buy it again!
Summers, AR
This is my favorite palette that I own. The pigment is fantastic, the variety of color is pretty nice. There are so many color combos and eye looks you can make.
Paragould , AR
Most of these colors have great payoff but there are some that are really chalky. I've never used the stencils so I don't really know about them. I really like the variety of colors.
You can great some great brows with this pallet, not only is there a wide variety of colors and mix and match and stencils to fit many brows
Charleston , WV
I love this palette. The formula and pigmentation are great. I also love the stencils and they help with creating the perfect winged liner.
corona
This palette does everything eyeshadow and eyebrows the plus is the stencils. The wowing part is that the colors works for my eyebrows.
Richmond , VA
Not a tone of usable colors. Don't understand the whole section for brows either would have liked to have more color variety instead.
Phoenix , AZ
I like this for he fact that if I’m in a bind and need eyebrow color choices I can use this pallets and the colors stay in the brow
miami, FL
muy buena, la e usado en varias ocasiones y me da una luz en los ojos increible!!!! la recomiendo al 100 y tiene tonos muy lindos
Brooklyn , NY
The balm has one of the best eyeshadow formulas on the market, but the balmsai palette is sooooo chalky and non- pigmented:(((