BY THEBALM

Drive your beauty routine into full swing with Balm Springs, a long-wearing blush from the Balm cosmetics. Long-wearing, fade-resistand and highly-pigmented Talc-free Oil-free Paraben-free Non comedogenic Cruelty-free HOW TO USE Apply Balm Springs to the apples of the cheeks. Layer to pop the color. 1.5 oz. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Shay A.
Moundsville
I got this in my Ipsy bag last year, and I just like it. I’m not really into blush, but I do wear it from time to time. Especially in winter when my skin is light enough to really see it! It’s a pretty color, which I’m not sure what color that would be? I did add photos, so I’m sure you’ll see which one I’m referring to.
Samantha p.
Midwest City, OK
Has become my favorite every day blush even in the summer a little goes a long way but has the perfect tone for my fair skin
MA🍁 A.
ايجننن والوانه نيود عظيمه لكل الاستخدامته 👍🏻♥️
وسعره طبعاً مناسب 🤩♥️
I love it so so much and I recommend it because it is very very useful
Maria C.
Santa Marta
Me encanta!!!! tengo que empezar diciendo que los empaques de The Balm son realmente hermoso, son originales y son tan... The Balm, son únicos, ahora, hablando de Balm Springs, este brush tiene un color demasiado lindo, es de mis favoritos, una vez puesto tu tienes el producto en tus mejillas el resto del día!
Primera reseña en español, me es más cómodo, les parece bien a las chicas de habla hispana?
ANESSIA 🍒.
Great quality and very pigmented . It blends well and The Balm has the cutest packaging! It’s a little pricey but for the quality it’s not too bad .
Lisa B.
Firestone, CO.
I love Thebalm products, but this color just wasn't for me. Everything else about it was great! It goes on very smoothly and is pretty much mistake proof. TheBalm BlushSeraphine Botanicals Lychee + Gold Healthy Glow Rose-Gold Blush
Rachel C.
Lewistown Pennsylvania
This was my second high end blush and I still enjoy wearing it. This sade is my absolute dream shade for blush. It was also the first matte blush i ever owned. These blushes are great. You need such a small amount that a pan the size of an eye shadow would last you forever.
Sherry M.
Amazing pigmentation, live tje color, easy to blend, definitely recommend and will be repurchasing it soon.
Daniela A.
Escondido, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This product it goes well on the skin it's not to dark or to light my favorite to use yasssss it must be in my make up
Madison W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This blush makes you look like you have just had an encounter with your crush and he made you blush. It is really good during the summer time it is really good during any time early it's one of the best places I've ever used very very very pigmented though so be careful with how much you use