BY THEBALM

Drive your beauty routine into full swing with Balm Springs, a long-wearing blush from the Balm cosmetics. Long-wearing, fade-resistand and highly-pigmented Talc-free Oil-free Paraben-free Non comedogenic Cruelty-free HOW TO USE Apply Balm Springs to the apples of the cheeks. Layer to pop the color. 1.5 oz. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

🎀Odalys A.
This product is awesome! It so pigmented on my skin that I don't really have to build it up. It really does stay it's true color and I love that.
Lenah B.
Columbus
I really love this blush, the color is so beautiful and it blends beautifully on the skin! I just hate the packaging of most of theBalm products
Chrissy B.
Saint Peters, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
A very pretty blush. Its pigmented. The packaging is the cutest ever. The blush will last a long time. Its the cutest little magnetic package.
clarissa v.
Bronx, NY
Very beautiful blush ! Easy to apply very true to color and it is very buildable. I think this is only mainly for light to medium skin tones
Denise K.
Murfreesboro
Nice blush in a pretty color at a great price. It goes on beautifully, too. It could definitely use stronger pigment for more lasting power.
Josephine J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the balm! This blush is one if my go tos. Its nicely pigmented without screaming on your face. Theres a slight shimmer which I like.
Eevee F.
San Antonio
I'm not too much or a blush fan, but this is outstanding!! I love the color and the application is marvelous, definitely recommend!!
Jory G.
Gardner
Amazing product. Great color great pigment great everything everything. Matte finish. It stays true to color. And is overall amazing
YuseAndy G.
arizona
This is a really nice color. Its a super smooth and silky formula. Looks very natural and is pigmented also looks nice as eyeshadow
Samantha p.
Midwest City, OK
Has become my favorite every day blush even in the summer a little goes a long way but has the perfect tone for my fair skin