Thebalm the Balm Balm Springs Long-Wearing Blush, Multicolor uploaded by Samantha p.

BY THEBALM

Drive your beauty routine into full swing with Balm Springs, a long-wearing blush from the Balm cosmetics. Long-wearing, fade-resistand and highly-pigmented Talc-free Oil-free Paraben-free Non comedogenic Cruelty-free HOW TO USE Apply Balm Springs to the apples of the cheeks. Layer to pop the color. 1.5 oz. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Abby D.
Geneva
I love this brand! I love that it's talc free, and the packaging is so cute! The product itself is great as well. For me, it lasts all day and looks as flawless as the minute I put it on.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I received this product from my ipsy subs rption service it is adorable and I love the color it gives such a natural tone to my skin and its not chalky or over bearing love it
Miranda M.
Pleasant Hope, MO
Perfect blush shade for all skin tones. It’s very buildable and not super pigmented first off which I like In a blush. It is very creamy and blends smoothly into the skin.
Philena B.
Sarasota
theBalm Balm Springs® Blush is a really pretty natural looking blush. It is very blendable and looks really nice with light to medium skin tones. It also has amazing packaging. The picture on the front is so cute! It might be my favorite thing about the blush haha.
Lynese G.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love love love these blushes! Thebalm has amazing products! I love the quality of these blushes so soft and subtle (one particular but I forgot the name it’s somewhere in my makeup drawer) seriously always have one of the blushes in my makeup inventory always a must have for me. Such a great product with amazing pigment !
Amy M.
Riverside
Love the oroduct, color was a bit bright so I typically wear this in summer. I think for other seasons it's a but too much. The Balm is a great product and I recommend this blush because it's a good formula blends nice. I buy a lot of their stuff but I'm picky on blush
keilah g.
Pearland , TX
I love everything about this product is amazing, it doesn’t matter if you have very fair skin or dark skin this will look beautiful on everyone. and for the price you get a quite a bit of productThebalm the Balm Balm Springs Long-Wearing Blush, Multicolor
Nataly C.
Chicago , IL
Love this blush I love thebalm products I have not tried a product that I have not liked!! This blush is just the right about of subtleness for a natural look!! I most definitely recommend this blush and will be buying it again!!! Love it!!
Sara C.
Great blush..got in an ipsy bag and might purchase again. It's very matte and not shimmery at all so I wore it more in the winter. It's very long lasting and the pigmentation is great. It shows up really well on my pale skin.
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I am absolutely in love with this blush it applies and feels like butter it so easy use and blend. Not only that but shapes you cheeks every one should try this product at least once it will change you life.