MakeuptheBalm
Take Home The Bronze Anti Orange Bronzer - # Greg 708g/025oz Make Up

TheBalm Take Home The Bronze Anti Orange Bronzer - # Greg 7.08g/0.25oz Make Up

by theBalm

A gorgeous collection of self-tanners Gives a sun-kissed look with a healthy glow Can be worn as a contouring powder to uplift facial features Unique formulation to avoid orange undertones Lightweight texture & seamlessly glides onto skin Suitable for...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TheBalm Take Home The Bronze Anti Orange Bronzer - # Greg 7.08g/0.25oz Make Up!
Jennifer L.
Richmond, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Best bronzer to contour with and it look natural. I can’t say enough about how much I love this bronzer
Cecilia D.
Can't leave home without it! Greg is my man! It applies so evenly and blends super nice. Best part? It stays on all day (well 10 hours is the longest I've worn it). I definitely reccomend!
mari T.
Newark, DE
TheBalm Take Home The Bronze Anti Orange Bronzer - # Greg 7.08g/0.25oz Make Up uploaded by mari T.
i’ve got this balm bronze in one of boxes ipsy or sephora. it’s good, it has really good color but i don’t think that it really is bronzer or not. I use it for my eyes like eyeshadow and on my cheeks to make my face more thinner
mariam G.
New Castle, DE
TheBalm Take Home The Bronze Anti Orange Bronzer - # Greg 7.08g/0.25oz Make Up uploaded by mariam G.
love it quality is great ❣️ i get it from #ipsy glambeg ❣️ color is great for my skin 💞 so i recommended it to all
Kristina R.
Lviv, Lviv
I have very pale skin with pink undertone and almost all bronzers are way too yellow for me, but this one won first prize in my heart. It is not too dark or too yellow, creates natural tanned effect and lasts all day. I don't usually use eyeshadows and apply contouring powders or bronzers in the crease. This one wirks as eyeshadow perfectly. Really recommend if you yave fair skin and are looking for non-yellow bronzer.

Looking for your answer?