BY THEBALM

Pretty Pink Apply to cheeks for a hint of tint... Layer it on to pop the color. Tinted Gel Blush, Prom Queen see more...

theBalm Stainiac Tinted Gel Blush
  • "this is a really good product for a more natural rosy look. very subtle but buildable if desired." in 13 reviews
  • "I received a trial size from Birch ox and will be ordering the full size soon. " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend applying it with a stippling brush vs. your fingers, as it tends to adhere more to your fingers than your face." in 1 review
  • "I've also used the stain on my lips for a natural looking lip finish." in 1 review
  • "I've found that it lasts for a while and doesn't get on anything else like my chapstick that I apply after this lipstain." in 1 review
Erika A.
Review for: Red more...
I love this 2-in-1 product! So convenient, packaging is compact. Lasts long on the lips and cheeks, shade compliments all skin tones. Not drying at all. Price point is okay, will definitely purchase again!
Kate F.
Johns Island, SC
Review for: Red more...
This tint is great. The formula is light and easy to build. It truly will leave a red stain if you build it enough. Unlike a lot of other stains, it does not get gunky or bleed if you continue to add more.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Review for: Red more...
A cute lip and cheek stain. Color is pretty but not a fan of the taste on my lips and doesn’t stay long. I like it as a blush. A little goes a long way. It is nice to carry it in my bag incase I need a quick blush but its not my go to product.
Jeanne P.
My natural lip color is very pale so I wanted to use this to put on as a quick wash of color to add life to my face when I don’t have makeup on. The color is soft and fresh but staying power is very minimal & it takes work to make the color even on both lips. For whatever reason my top lip never holds the color well & then to get the color to stay evenly distributed I can’t touch my lips together until it’s totally dry which takes about a minute. Not quite as quick & easy as I’d hoped it would be.
Lulu B.
Jeddah , Makkah
Review for: Red more...
I love this tint it is amazing I but it on and it lasted all day it look natural when you but it on
Dan L.
Review for: Homecoming, Red, Other more...
long lasting and a pretty colour.. i use this more as a lipstain than as a blush but it works for both!
Trudy B.
Danbury, CT
As a woman of a deeper complexion, I think this has a great color which shows up even with deeper tones. Has great wearability for the price point.
J :.
Review for: Red more...
This is in my opinion, a waste of money. It's sticky; It tastes funny, and it barely adds any color to my lips. Tinted lip colors just seem so pointless to me. If you want your lips to be your natural color, then just put some chap stick on and call it a day. If you actually want color, then get lipstick or lip gloss. It's just not for me.
Hannah D.
North Dakota
Sticky and smelled like childrens glitter body gel. Nice color and occasionally used it as a lip stain!
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
I don't like Cheek and Lip stains. I do like this one for a bit of color on my cheeks but I will never use it on my lips. I use very little and gives my cheeks the right amount of color....a perfect flush!!!
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Do you use stains more for your lips or cheeks?
Justine U.
Does this look horrible if you have somewhat dry lips? I tend to get a lot of creasing with other products
Kacee P.
Does this feel gross on your cheeks because it's a gel? Does it work good on your lips too?
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
I’m deciding which colors should be on my little makeup bag ,from left down, to right down this are the colors 1 theBalm Stainiac Tinted Gel Blush, 2 ULTA Lip Gloss Stain color treason, 3 and 4 Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in tangerine and lingonberry, 5 makeup forever, 6 Kat Von D Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick in Lolita, 7 Kat von D lipstick in Berlin
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone tried this with lip primer? Is it only me or does this rub off easily ?

back