BY THEBALM

Pretty Pink Apply to cheeks for a hint of tint... Layer it on to pop the color. Tinted Gel Blush, Prom Queen see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a really good product for a more natural rosy look. very subtle but buildable if desired." in 13 reviews
  • "I received a trial size from Birch ox and will be ordering the full size soon. " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend applying it with a stippling brush vs. your fingers, as it tends to adhere more to your fingers than your face." in 1 review
  • "I've also used the stain on my lips for a natural looking lip finish." in 1 review
  • "I've found that it lasts for a while and doesn't get on anything else like my chapstick that I apply after this lipstain." in 1 review
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
This is a Benefit wanna be and it's not as good as the BeneTint. It is more clumpy and doesn't spread evenly.
Ashley M.
Didn't really work for me. I just wish it could last longer. The stain would come off my lips th moment when it got in contact with my saliva. I had a sample only used it twice.
Mayra B.
Ontario, CA
I'm not a fan of this stain. I find the jelly to be sticky and it really emphasizes any dry skin on my lips. If my lips aren't in perfect shape, this stuff will make the dry spots so much darker. Even my husband commented on how he wasn't a fan. Benefits benetint is MUCH better!
Jennifer S.
This product was a huge disappointment. The texture was horrible and left my lips feeling super sticky and tacky and the color barely showed up. If it felt that bad on my lips I could not imagine putting it on my cheeks as the tube suggest as one of it's uses.
Lisa T.
Madison, WI
Didn't like this at all. Was super goopy and sticky. The pigmentation was ok and left a sheer wash of color. The formula is not something I want on my face.
Lala D.
I love the balm but this is their worst product. No pigmentation at all. If I ever do use it, I always have to use a powder blush on top or a gloss over my lips so they don't look so plain. I got his as a free sample through ipsy or birchbox I cant remember. but I would not pay money for this product.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I received a sample in a sub box and I'm not a fan. The color was really pretty on my lips, but it dried them out so bad they looked awful in a couple of hours. You need to constantly re-apply if you want color, and use some kind of lip balm even more often.
Kathleen S.
toronto
I really don't like this product. I received a sample from Birchbox.ca and I was not very impressed. It is very watery and it is not tinted enough to show up on my lips, however, it is too red for my cheeks, so I just don't find this product useful.
Jolisel V.
NEW YORK, NY
Review for: Red more...
Even though the taste is really good, the little tinted color doesn’t last, it dries quickly and doesn’t last. I prefer more oily formulas when it comes to lip balm. I wouldn’t recommend it at all, I’m sorry
J :.
Review for: Red more...
This is in my opinion, a waste of money. It's sticky; It tastes funny, and it barely adds any color to my lips. Tinted lip colors just seem so pointless to me. If you want your lips to be your natural color, then just put some chap stick on and call it a day. If you actually want color, then get lipstick or lip gloss. It's just not for me.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Do you use stains more for your lips or cheeks?
Justine U.
Does this look horrible if you have somewhat dry lips? I tend to get a lot of creasing with other products
Kacee P.
Does this feel gross on your cheeks because it's a gel? Does it work good on your lips too?
Jolisel V.
NEW YORK, NY
I’m deciding which colors should be on my little makeup bag ,from left down, to right down this are the colors 1 theBalm Stainiac Tinted Gel Blush, 2 ULTA Lip Gloss Stain color treason, 3 and 4 Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in tangerine and lingonberry, 5 makeup forever, 6 Kat Von D Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick in Lolita, 7 Kat von D lipstick in Berlin
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone tried this with lip primer? Is it only me or does this rub off easily ?