BY THEBALM

Pretty Pink Apply to cheeks for a hint of tint... Layer it on to pop the color. Tinted Gel Blush, Prom Queen see more...

• I’m deciding which colors should be on my little ... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this feel gross on your cheeks because it's a gel? Does it w...1 Answers
  • Does this look horrible if you have somewhat dry lips? I tend to ...3 Answers
theBalm Stainiac Tinted Gel Blush
  • "I've also used the stain on my lips for a natural looking lip finish." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend applying it with a stippling brush vs. your fingers, as it tends to adhere more to your fingers than your face." in 1 review
  • "My tube looked like a dark pink, but it is the perfect shade when on! " in 1 review
  • "I received a trial size from Birch ox and will be ordering the full size soon. " in 1 review
  • "I've found that it lasts for a while and doesn't get on anything else like my chapstick that I apply after this lipstain." in 1 review
Jolisel V.
NY, NY
Review for: Red more...
Even though the taste is really good, the little tinted color doesn’t last, it dries quickly and doesn’t last. I prefer more oily formulas when it comes to lip balm. I wouldn’t recommend it at all, I’m sorry
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
This is a Benefit wanna be and it's not as good as the BeneTint. It is more clumpy and doesn't spread evenly.
Ashley M.
Didn't really work for me. I just wish it could last longer. The stain would come off my lips th moment when it got in contact with my saliva. I had a sample only used it twice.
Jennifer S.
This product was a huge disappointment. The texture was horrible and left my lips feeling super sticky and tacky and the color barely showed up. If it felt that bad on my lips I could not imagine putting it on my cheeks as the tube suggest as one of it's uses.
Lisa T.
Madison, WI
Didn't like this at all. Was super goopy and sticky. The pigmentation was ok and left a sheer wash of color. The formula is not something I want on my face.
Mayra B.
Ontario, CA
I'm not a fan of this stain. I find the jelly to be sticky and it really emphasizes any dry skin on my lips. If my lips aren't in perfect shape, this stuff will make the dry spots so much darker. Even my husband commented on how he wasn't a fan. Benefits benetint is MUCH better!
Lala D.
I love the balm but this is their worst product. No pigmentation at all. If I ever do use it, I always have to use a powder blush on top or a gloss over my lips so they don't look so plain. I got his as a free sample through ipsy or birchbox I cant remember. but I would not pay money for this product.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I received a sample in a sub box and I'm not a fan. The color was really pretty on my lips, but it dried them out so bad they looked awful in a couple of hours. You need to constantly re-apply if you want color, and use some kind of lip balm even more often.
Kathleen S.
Toronto, ON
I really don't like this product. I received a sample from Birchbox.ca and I was not very impressed. It is very watery and it is not tinted enough to show up on my lips, however, it is too red for my cheeks, so I just don't find this product useful.
Valerie A.
Boston, MA
I was very disappointed with this product. There is zero color payoff using this as a lip stain. It takes several layers to get any color, but the layers look creasy and clumpy. Very unattractive. The color payoff is slightly better as a blush. I have fair skin, btw. I do use it on no makeup days as blush, just because I paid $16 for it, so can't bring myself to just toss it. But I regret purchasing this product.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Do you use stains more for your lips or cheeks?
Justine U.
Does this look horrible if you have somewhat dry lips? I tend to get a lot of creasing with other products
Kacee P.
Does this feel gross on your cheeks because it's a gel? Does it work good on your lips too?
Jolisel V.
NY, NY
I’m deciding which colors should be on my little makeup bag ,from left down, to right down this are the colors 1 theBalm Stainiac Tinted Gel Blush, 2 ULTA Lip Gloss Stain color treason, 3 and 4 Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in tangerine and lingonberry, 5 makeup forever, 6 Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lolita, 7 Kat von D lipstick in Berlin
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone tried this with lip primer? Is it only me or does this rub off easily ?