BY THEBALM

Pretty Pink Apply to cheeks for a hint of tint... Layer it on to pop the color. Tinted Gel Blush, Prom Queen see more...

• I’m deciding which colors should be on my little ... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this feel gross on your cheeks because it's a gel? Does it w...1 Answers
  • Does this look horrible if you have somewhat dry lips? I tend to ...3 Answers
theBalm Stainiac Tinted Gel Blush
  • "I've also used the stain on my lips for a natural looking lip finish." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend applying it with a stippling brush vs. your fingers, as it tends to adhere more to your fingers than your face." in 1 review
  • "My tube looked like a dark pink, but it is the perfect shade when on! " in 1 review
  • "I received a trial size from Birch ox and will be ordering the full size soon. " in 1 review
  • "I've found that it lasts for a while and doesn't get on anything else like my chapstick that I apply after this lipstain." in 1 review
Kim D.
Spokane Vly, WA
I did not like this product at all. As a stain it didn't apply smoothly and the consistency was very strange. Pulling it out of the tube was messy and this isn't something I would recommend.
Kerri B.
I received a sample of this in my Birchbox and fell in love!!! I mostly used it as a lip stain. The color was perfect and lasted for hrs. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends.
Lorraine A.
Ardmore, OK
I got a sample of this in my Birchbox and it was ok. I prefer to use it for my lips than for my cheeks. It might be because I'm just not a big fan of stains, but it was just nothing amazing.
Mary B.
Warren , OH
I got this in a BirchBox and then promptly bought the full size. I love the subtle, even, long lasting color. The color I got looks very dark in the bottle, but provides a nice rosy glow.
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
Stainiac Beauty Queen is a sheer stain that is easy to blend and layer. I use it on my lips and cheeks. You can use a little, or a lot. It has a great consistency - not too liquid. The color is very natural.
Stephanie W.
I got this as a Birchbox sample and think it is a nice natural looking stain for cheeks or lips. I don't usually use stains, however, so I likely won't repurchase.
Kayla C.
Corbin, KY
This can be used as blush or lip stain. I have been using it is blush and have to say, I am obsessed!! My tube looked like a dark pink, but it is the perfect shade when on!
Taylor C.
This product is so pretty on just enhancing your natural lip color, my only issue is that it really dries out your lips. If you are going to use this, I would reapply and use chapstick throughout the day.
Jaclyn K.
Newark, DE
Stainiac is supposed to give a hint of color on the cheeks, but even after 2 applications I could not see it on my fair skin. I did not like this product but I think I may not like gel blushes in general.
Caitlin M.
Tamarac, FL
Got this in a birch box and it's one of my favorites! The color is thicker and less liquidly than other lip stains. It has good lasting power and doesn't dry your lips out.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Do you use stains more for your lips or cheeks?
Justine U.
Does this look horrible if you have somewhat dry lips? I tend to get a lot of creasing with other products
Kacee P.
Does this feel gross on your cheeks because it's a gel? Does it work good on your lips too?
Jolisel V.
NY, NY
I’m deciding which colors should be on my little makeup bag ,from left down, to right down this are the colors 1 theBalm Stainiac Tinted Gel Blush, 2 ULTA Lip Gloss Stain color treason, 3 and 4 Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in tangerine and lingonberry, 5 makeup forever, 6 Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lolita, 7 Kat von D lipstick in Berlin
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone tried this with lip primer? Is it only me or does this rub off easily ?