BY THEBALM

Pretty Pink Apply to cheeks for a hint of tint... Layer it on to pop the color. Tinted Gel Blush, Prom Queen see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a really good product for a more natural rosy look. very subtle but buildable if desired." in 13 reviews
  • "I received a trial size from Birch ox and will be ordering the full size soon. " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend applying it with a stippling brush vs. your fingers, as it tends to adhere more to your fingers than your face." in 1 review
  • "I've also used the stain on my lips for a natural looking lip finish." in 1 review
  • "I've found that it lasts for a while and doesn't get on anything else like my chapstick that I apply after this lipstain." in 1 review
Raynan G.
Greencastle, IN
I love thebalm products, but this one was a bust. It gives a nice flush to your cheeks, but it doesn't last. If you put it on your lips, it just looks like you ate really hot fries, plus it dried my lips out really bad.
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
I really like this Lip Stain! it stays a long time on the lips and its the prettiest most natural stain I will buy the full size! I got the sample in my Bitchbox
Stefanie A.
I have a love hate relationship with this product, I got in a birch box years awhile ago. Its a nice flush of color but once you put it on the skin you have to work fast dabbing it in if not it'll leave a mark.
Lala D.
I love the balm but this is their worst product. No pigmentation at all. If I ever do use it, I always have to use a powder blush on top or a gloss over my lips so they don't look so plain. I got his as a free sample through ipsy or birchbox I cant remember. but I would not pay money for this product.
Hannah C.
Columbia, MO
This is one of my favorite products! I love cheek stains, and I like that it's a gel more than a liquid. I always have trouble applying Benetint and Posietint, and this didn't give me any problems at all.
Patty H.
I love this product!! I am just not a lipstick person and I feel like a clown when I wear it. I love the subtle tint stainiac gives without feeling like there's a ton of gloop all over your lips. It also brings me back to blue Popsicles and blue stained lips
Mayra B.
Ontario, CA
I'm not a fan of this stain. I find the jelly to be sticky and it really emphasizes any dry skin on my lips. If my lips aren't in perfect shape, this stuff will make the dry spots so much darker. Even my husband commented on how he wasn't a fan. Benefits benetint is MUCH better!
Jennifer H.
Amory, MS
Not a fan at all. Obviously it's supposed to be a gel but the texture is very off putting and I find it hard to use. I must admit, however, the color is nice. Maybe stains and I simply don't agree...
Stephanie R.
Initially I was really excited about this product. It claims to work well on cheeks and lips. I like it for cheeks, but find that it is really drying on the lips. So if you're looking to buy this product for it's versality, I wouldn't. I might look into the How About Them Apples set instead sold also by theBalm.
Lorraine A.
Ardmore, OK
I got a sample of this in my Birchbox and it was ok. I prefer to use it for my lips than for my cheeks. It might be because I'm just not a big fan of stains, but it was just nothing amazing.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Do you use stains more for your lips or cheeks?
Justine U.
Does this look horrible if you have somewhat dry lips? I tend to get a lot of creasing with other products
Kacee P.
Does this feel gross on your cheeks because it's a gel? Does it work good on your lips too?
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
I’m deciding which colors should be on my little makeup bag ,from left down, to right down this are the colors 1 theBalm Stainiac Tinted Gel Blush, 2 ULTA Lip Gloss Stain color treason, 3 and 4 Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in tangerine and lingonberry, 5 makeup forever, 6 Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lolita, 7 Kat von D lipstick in Berlin
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone tried this with lip primer? Is it only me or does this rub off easily ?