BY THEBALM

Pretty Pink Apply to cheeks for a hint of tint... Layer it on to pop the color. Tinted Gel Blush, Prom Queen see more...

theBalm Stainiac Tinted Gel Blush
  • "this is a really good product for a more natural rosy look. very subtle but buildable if desired." in 13 reviews
  • "I received a trial size from Birch ox and will be ordering the full size soon. " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend applying it with a stippling brush vs. your fingers, as it tends to adhere more to your fingers than your face." in 1 review
  • "I've also used the stain on my lips for a natural looking lip finish." in 1 review
  • "I've found that it lasts for a while and doesn't get on anything else like my chapstick that I apply after this lipstain." in 1 review
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
I received this in a birchbox in Beauty Queen. In the tube, the color looks like a magenta purple, but it is nowhere near as bright when you put it on. I like to use this more as a lip stain in the morning to add a little color. I've found that it lasts for a while and doesn't get on anything else like my chapstick that I apply after this lipstain.
Kendra G.
Wagoner, OK
Really live this lip & cheek stain. You apply as little or as much as you want to get the right shade. And it lasts most of the day. Great for when you just want to run out the door, gives you that flush you need to not look dead. I received a trial size from Birch ox and will be ordering the full size soon.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
It product is good because it can be used for both your lips and cheeks. It gives a really pretty natural flushed color. However, it is really drying on your lips so I can't use it alone so it is less like stain on your lips if you have to use a balm over it and that cuts down on how long the color lasts.
Ashley P.
Anderson, IN
For being red, this color is quite elegant and not to flashy on the lips. The problem for me is for being called "stainiac" I do not see where the stain comes in to play? I have to reapply every 20 minutes....
Viviana P.
Dorchester , MA
I got his in Beauty Queen. I applied it on my cheeks and nothing showed. I applied a defer more times and still nothing which is a bummer. I did use it on my lips. It didn't show much either. But you can actually see it on my lips as opposed to on my cheeks which is what I really wanted it for.
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
I haven't used this yet as a cheek tint but didn't love it as a lip product. I don't think it's anything against this product- I've never used a stain and didn't like how it looked on my lips. Lasted all day.
Kayla D.
Dartmouth, Ma
Stains and me don't mix. I may just need more practice but i feel like its hard to blend and look strange. Its not user friendly and you cant use this with a powder foundation. a Stain is better than a cream blush would be for oily skin though i just wish it was easier to apply
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
I am a huge fan of this stain, however, I don't use it as blush. I use it as a lip stain! It's great because you can put it on once in the morning and then just reapply gloss throughout the day.
Meghan C.
Long Beach , CA
This is a perfect, build able stain that allows you to choose the amount of pigment that you want on your lips. Light and non oily, this stain is perfect for the pro or the beginner, either way I think its a staple to have in your kit! Especially if you can catch it on sale.
Kaitlyn G.
This product provides subtle color for your cheeks. I would recommend applying it with a stippling brush vs. your fingers, as it tends to adhere more to your fingers than your face. Also, it didn't work well as a lip tint. I did like the color it gave my cheeks though.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Do you use stains more for your lips or cheeks?
Justine U.
Does this look horrible if you have somewhat dry lips? I tend to get a lot of creasing with other products
Kacee P.
Does this feel gross on your cheeks because it's a gel? Does it work good on your lips too?
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
I’m deciding which colors should be on my little makeup bag ,from left down, to right down this are the colors 1 theBalm Stainiac Tinted Gel Blush, 2 ULTA Lip Gloss Stain color treason, 3 and 4 Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in tangerine and lingonberry, 5 makeup forever, 6 Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lolita, 7 Kat von D lipstick in Berlin
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone tried this with lip primer? Is it only me or does this rub off easily ?