BY THEBALM

Pretty Pink Apply to cheeks for a hint of tint... Layer it on to pop the color. Tinted Gel Blush, Prom Queen see more...

• I’m deciding which colors should be on my little ... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this feel gross on your cheeks because it's a gel? Does it w...1 Answers
  • Does this look horrible if you have somewhat dry lips? I tend to ...3 Answers
theBalm Stainiac Tinted Gel Blush
  • "I've also used the stain on my lips for a natural looking lip finish." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend applying it with a stippling brush vs. your fingers, as it tends to adhere more to your fingers than your face." in 1 review
  • "My tube looked like a dark pink, but it is the perfect shade when on! " in 1 review
  • "I received a trial size from Birch ox and will be ordering the full size soon. " in 1 review
  • "I've found that it lasts for a while and doesn't get on anything else like my chapstick that I apply after this lipstain." in 1 review
Vanessa G.
San Pablo
Review for: Red more...
It was like a weird jello texture which isnt the best feeling , the applicator wasnt the easiest to use so if i wanted a real carved shape of my lips i would use a brush instead . The tint this left behind was patchy which i didnt like and it stained a weird bright pink color but the product was buildable and lasted long. Personally i wouldnt buy this product again
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Review for: Red more...
This stuff is awesome but takes a minute to learn how to apply it evenly. This is a gel like formula and it is a stain, perfect for cheeks AND lips. It doesn’t take a whole lot to create the rosy cheek look you desire. There is no shimmer and looks fabulous over a B.B. cream!
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Other more...
This product is a water-based stain, intended for use on lips and cheeks. I mostly use it on my lips, but I have tried it on my cheeks as well. It is sheer pink, and easy to work with because it doesn't stain as instantly as some other stains. You have some time to move it around. It doesn't stain as long as some I've used, but for the color, usability, and affordability I like it very much. The only reason I took a star away is because it's just not very long-lasting on me.
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
this product gives you a lot of bang for your buck for sure! it’s my absolute favorite right now! perfect for every day looks and is overall a really really great product! i️ would definitely buy agin and recommend to others! a good “tinted balm”
Kelsey C.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Red more...
this is a really cool product! I’ve never used it on my cheeks as a blush, but I really liked it as a lip stain. It feels like nothing is on your lips, which is great if you hate the sticky feel of gloss or dry feel of matte lip creams. It has stay all day type of power too!
Elise H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Red more...
This is my favorite lip stain of all time! I got it in a Birchbox and I don’t go anywhere without it! It’s just a perfect hint of color for everyday or going out! You just have to layer to your desired amount! Definitely will be buying this again!
Charlotte P.
Clifton, NJ
This is nice for a rosy tint and can be build able. It can feel a bit slimy which takes some getting used to be I do really enjoy using the product. Wish they would come out with some more colors
Jolisel V.
NY, NY
Review for: Red more...
Even though the taste is really good, the little tinted color doesn’t last, it dries quickly and doesn’t last. I prefer more oily formulas when it comes to lip balm. I wouldn’t recommend it at all, I’m sorry
Alex A.
Front royal, VA
This is the perfect tint for summer and I wear it all throughout. It’s too much for my complexion during the colder months and I don’t use it on my cheeks but I like that it’s an option.
Clara B.
Denton
I don’t usually like lip stains but THIS is one of my holy grail products. I don’t leave the house without it. It’s perfect to just throw on to give a little color and lasts all day.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Do you use stains more for your lips or cheeks?
Justine U.
Does this look horrible if you have somewhat dry lips? I tend to get a lot of creasing with other products
Kacee P.
Does this feel gross on your cheeks because it's a gel? Does it work good on your lips too?
Jolisel V.
NY, NY
I’m deciding which colors should be on my little makeup bag ,from left down, to right down this are the colors 1 theBalm Stainiac Tinted Gel Blush, 2 ULTA Lip Gloss Stain color treason, 3 and 4 Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in tangerine and lingonberry, 5 makeup forever, 6 Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lolita, 7 Kat von D lipstick in Berlin
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone tried this with lip primer? Is it only me or does this rub off easily ?